" PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:35 pm

STOLEN: From near Cardiff Central station. A beautiful dog de Bordeaux called Marley was stolen from a homeless guy called Maurice who often hangs around there when he turned his back. This dog is his life. It is the reason he is homeless because nowhere will take him with his dog. Any news contact Cardiff police or message me and I will do it. We have pictures of Marley!


I will update everyone here, when I have news
Attachments
IMG_3066.JPG
IMG_3066.JPG (150.54 KiB) Viewed 5586 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96709
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

" PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:36 pm

STOLEN: From near Cardiff Central station. A beautiful dog de Bordeaux called Marley was stolen from a homeless guy called Maurice who often hangs around there when he turned his back. This dog is his life. It is the reason he is homeless because nowhere will take him with his dog. Any news contact Cardiff police or message me and I will do it. We have pictures of Marley!


I will update everyone here, when I have news
Attachments
IMG_3064.JPG
IMG_3064.JPG (65.21 KiB) Viewed 5584 times
IMG_3065.JPG
IMG_3065.JPG (62.94 KiB) Viewed 5584 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96709
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby Chris Holmes » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:32 pm

A decent guy and a nice dog, and good sounds.
He always seemed to be at the spot between the station and St Mary's Street.
Attachments
IMG_5498.jpg
IMG_5498.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 3901 times
Chris Holmes
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:30 pm

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:35 pm

I hope they catch the sick bastards who did this. Nicking someone's dog/pet is on par with nicking one of your children IMO as they are definitely part of your family homeless or not.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 11775
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby lyndipops » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:45 pm

I have put it on my facebook. :(
"For an idea that does not first seem insane, there is no hope."

Albert Einstein
User avatar
lyndipops
 
Posts: 3726
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby Ebbw Blue » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:59 pm

See this guy and his dog by the station most days, real nice guy hope he gets his dog back
Ebbw Blue
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:41 pm

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby lyndipops » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:50 pm

I have had 11 shares already on Facebook! :ayatollah:
"For an idea that does not first seem insane, there is no hope."

Albert Einstein
User avatar
lyndipops
 
Posts: 3726
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby lyndipops » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:59 pm

18 shares now! If you can put it on your Facebook it could make all of the difference! People talk and if someone gets wind of it in Cardiff the Police will be informed. Marley had very distinctive markings on his front. :ayatollah:
"For an idea that does not first seem insane, there is no hope."

Albert Einstein
User avatar
lyndipops
 
Posts: 3726
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby aderyn1927 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:28 pm

Really hope he's reunited with his dog soon.
aderyn1927
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:10 pm

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby 64JACK » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:19 am

Any news? :(
64JACK
 
Posts: 1759
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:55 am

64JACK wrote:Any news? :(


No news yet?
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96709
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby Double G » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:09 am

If you look at the pics above, 1 dog is male and the other is female ????
User avatar
Double G
 
Posts: 2576
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby nik_cologne » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:58 pm

That is my step brother aka Orville
nik_cologne
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 am
Location: SOUTHAMPTON

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby ccfcsince1962 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:52 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I hope they catch the sick bastards who did this. Nicking someone's dog/pet is on par with nicking one of your children IMO as they are definitely part of your family homeless or not.


I have every sympathy with this poor man having his pet stolen , but saying that it is the same as having one of your children stolen is ridiculous.

One is a human being who is a direct blood descendent and the other is , when all is said and done ,just a dog , not even a human. Surely a dog cannot be claimed to be a part of a family in the same way as a blood relative human is?

Has anyone asked how it was stolen? Taking away a dog of that size should have been blatantly obvious to both its owner and any passers by - you could hardly put the dog in a carrier bag and carry it away in secret. Something in the story doesn`t quite ring true.
ccfcsince1962
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:51 am

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby ccfcsince1962 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:22 am

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:I hope they catch the sick bastards who did this. Nicking someone's dog/pet is on par with nicking one of your children IMO as they are definitely part of your family homeless or not.


I have every sympathy with this poor man having his pet stolen , but saying that it is the same as having one of your children stolen is ridiculous.

One is a human being who is a direct blood descendent and the other is , when all is said and done ,just a dog , not even a human. Surely a dog cannot be claimed to be a part of a family in the same way as a blood relative human is?

Has anyone asked how it was stolen? Taking away a dog of that size should have been blatantly obvious to both its owner and any passers by - you could hardly put the dog in a carrier bag and carry it away in secret. Something in the story doesn`t quite ring true.


Was the dog found after? And was it ever "stolen" in the first place or did it just wander off when its owner wasn`t paying attention?
ccfcsince1962
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:51 am

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby murphy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:07 pm

If the dog was stolen then this is a crime. Do the police have anything on CCTV?
They attack family stands, they sing songs about hillsborough, they attack disabled chelsea supporters and they do nazi salutes. The jacks, they're the scum of the earth
murphy
 
Posts: 6220
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:41 am

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:11 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I hope they catch the sick bastards who did this. Nicking someone's dog/pet is on par with nicking one of your children IMO as they are definitely part of your family homeless or not.


Tony, to many I agree a dog can be like a child to many especially those with out children.
Theirs a lady/man over who can't children and their dogs are like their children to them.

If it happened to me,I would be broken hearted.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96709
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby BlueVanman » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:36 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:I hope they catch the sick bastards who did this. Nicking someone's dog/pet is on par with nicking one of your children IMO as they are definitely part of your family homeless or not.


I have every sympathy with this poor man having his pet stolen , but saying that it is the same as having one of your children stolen is ridiculous.

One is a human being who is a direct blood descendent and the other is , when all is said and done ,just a dog , not even a human. Surely a dog cannot be claimed to be a part of a family in the same way as a blood relative human is?

Has anyone asked how it was stolen? Taking away a dog of that size should have been blatantly obvious to both its owner and any passers by - you could hardly put the dog in a carrier bag and carry it away in secret. Something in the story doesn`t quite ring true.


Was the dog found after? And was it ever "stolen" in the first place or did it just wander off when its owner wasn`t paying attention?


Why would you doubt and question the fact this man's best friend and most likely only companion has been stolen or lost, does it really matter which and yes to some people animals are like children.

What are you suggesting - maybe the homeless man has his dog insured for thousands of pounds and is looking to place a fraudulent claim. Yea right, really.

If you have nothing helpful to contribute then there are plenty of others topics on the forum you can be negative on, maybe best to leave this one alone and move on.

Really hope the dog is found soon.
BlueVanman
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:52 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby ccfcsince1962 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:35 pm

BlueVanman wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:I hope they catch the sick bastards who did this. Nicking someone's dog/pet is on par with nicking one of your children IMO as they are definitely part of your family homeless or not.


I have every sympathy with this poor man having his pet stolen , but saying that it is the same as having one of your children stolen is ridiculous.

One is a human being who is a direct blood descendent and the other is , when all is said and done ,just a dog , not even a human. Surely a dog cannot be claimed to be a part of a family in the same way as a blood relative human is?

Has anyone asked how it was stolen? Taking away a dog of that size should have been blatantly obvious to both its owner and any passers by - you could hardly put the dog in a carrier bag and carry it away in secret. Something in the story doesn`t quite ring true.


Was the dog found after? And was it ever "stolen" in the first place or did it just wander off when its owner wasn`t paying attention?


Why would you doubt and question the fact this man's best friend and most likely only companion has been stolen or lost, does it really matter which and yes to some people animals are like children.

What are you suggesting - maybe the homeless man has his dog insured for thousands of pounds and is looking to place a fraudulent claim. Yea right, really.

If you have nothing helpful to contribute then there are plenty of others topics on the forum you can be negative on, maybe best to leave this one alone and move on.

Really hope the dog is found soon.[/quot

I didn't once even remotely suggest that the homeless man was looking for an insurance claim. I just made the comment that the dog might just have wandered off whilst it's owner wasn't looking. I don't think that is unreasonable as, looking at the size of the dog in the picture posted, an attempt to steal it would have been blatantly obvious instantly to any passer by.

What I do disagree with in the thread is what I consider to be a ridiculous claim that losing the dog is the same as someone losing their child. Surely you don't agree with a claim that losing an animal is anything like losing your child?
ccfcsince1962
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:51 am

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby Caerphilly » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:24 pm

I shared this message on my facebook last week and just had this reply
Attachments
FB_IMG_1508080675354.jpg
FB_IMG_1508080675354.jpg (233.79 KiB) Viewed 905 times
Caerphilly
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:08 am

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:03 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
BlueVanman wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:I hope they catch the sick bastards who did this. Nicking someone's dog/pet is on par with nicking one of your children IMO as they are definitely part of your family homeless or not.


I have every sympathy with this poor man having his pet stolen , but saying that it is the same as having one of your children stolen is ridiculous.

One is a human being who is a direct blood descendent and the other is , when all is said and done ,just a dog , not even a human. Surely a dog cannot be claimed to be a part of a family in the same way as a blood relative human is?

Has anyone asked how it was stolen? Taking away a dog of that size should have been blatantly obvious to both its owner and any passers by - you could hardly put the dog in a carrier bag and carry it away in secret. Something in the story doesn`t quite ring true.


Was the dog found after? And was it ever "stolen" in the first place or did it just wander off when its owner wasn`t paying attention?


Why would you doubt and question the fact this man's best friend and most likely only companion has been stolen or lost, does it really matter which and yes to some people animals are like children.

What are you suggesting - maybe the homeless man has his dog insured for thousands of pounds and is looking to place a fraudulent claim. Yea right, really.

If you have nothing helpful to contribute then there are plenty of others topics on the forum you can be negative on, maybe best to leave this one alone and move on.

Really hope the dog is found soon.[/quot

I didn't once even remotely suggest that the homeless man was looking for an insurance claim. I just made the comment that the dog might just have wandered off whilst it's owner wasn't looking. I don't think that is unreasonable as, looking at the size of the dog in the picture posted, an attempt to steal it would have been blatantly obvious instantly to any passer by.

What I do disagree with in the thread is what I consider to be a ridiculous claim that losing the dog is the same as someone losing their child. Surely you don't agree with a claim that losing an animal is anything like losing your child?


I have to agree, losing your dog compared to your child in not remotely comparable.
True Blue through & through.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 4772
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Caerphilly wrote:I shared this message on my facebook last week and just had this reply



:thumbright: :thumbright:

Thank you :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96709
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby MoodyBluebird » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:39 pm

When I first read the poster's claim that nicking a dog was like nicking a child, I nearly fell off my seat. I also doubt whether the McCann's would agree with that sentiment.
MoodyBluebird
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:33 pm

Re: " PLEASE HELP " STOLEN

Postby lyndipops » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:21 pm

Is that the actual dog in that picture? Was he returned?
"For an idea that does not first seem insane, there is no hope."

Albert Einstein
User avatar
lyndipops
 
Posts: 3726
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:52 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 103 Barmy Army, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Dahboy, Ebbw Blue, Evomint, Frosty_Blue, Google [Bot], jamccfc, Majestic-12 [Bot], nubbsy, oohahhPaulMillar, paulh_85, pauly17, poppybenny, robbo, stephendavid and 181 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.