Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' ITS ALL OVER / THEY ARE OUT '

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Slovenia 2 Scotland 2

Scotland needed to win to even get a play-off spot for the World Cup.

Scotland are out.

FULL TIME | Slovenia 2 - 2 Scotland. Slovakia's win over Malta means it is the end to Scotland's World Cup hopes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' ITS ALL OVER '

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Gutting for the fans.

Russian bars and red light districtsl
Flags are at half mast

:cry:

Re: ' ITS ALL OVER / THEY ARE OUT '

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:36 pm

Should be used to it by now :(

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:45 pm

I use to love seeing the Scots take over countries with,colour,songs,drink and fun, not good without them.

Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:34 pm

I was in the Kop at Anfield in 1977 - which wasn't pleasant I can tell you.

Coupled with the fact that they cheated us out of 2 World Cups, I say f**k them - hope they have years and years more failure.

Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:07 pm

My heart bleeds for the cheating jocks :laughing6:

Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:14 pm

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:I was in the Kop at Anfield in 1977 - which wasn't pleasant I can tell you.

Coupled with the fact that they cheated us out of 2 World Cups, I say f**k them - hope they have years and years more failure.

Yes was in the kop that day having cans and bottles thrown at you was not fun! Still got
Scarf with blood on it :o

Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:46 pm

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:I was in the Kop at Anfield in 1977 - which wasn't pleasant I can tell you.

same here..dont know anyone from back then that has any time for them.

Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:59 pm

dogfound wrote:

I hate them, the game when Jock Stein died about 40 of the Rhondda's finest had been drinking with about 20 of them before the match, we gave them a pass, and all had a good drink together. When we got on the Bob Bank, the ones we'd been swigging with attempted and failed very miserably to take the end. After the game we absolutely battered them on the way back to Central Station-ah sweet memories...

Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:03 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I f##king hate them, the game when Jock Stein died about 40 of the Rhondda's finest had been drinking with about 20 of them before the match, we gave them a pass, and all had a good drink together. When we got on the Bob Bank, the ones we'd been swigging with attempted and failed very miserably to take the end. After the game we absolutely battered them on the way back to Central Station-ah sweet memories...

Anfield...equal numbers pre game...fine.....outnumbering us 3 to 1 fine...10 to 1 they all turn into hardnuts....not very good ones considering the numbers
i hate them with a passion too. way more than the English tbh..

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:24 pm

Scottish Fans
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.