Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Callum Paterson “

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:01 pm

Scored a hattrick tonight for Cardiff City Under 23s in their 3-3 draw a Blackburn Rovers :ayatollah:

Re: “ Callum Paterson “

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:17 pm

Great news :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:19 pm

Going to be interesting who Warnock goes with Patterson and Peltier are exact opposites as full backs

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:54 pm

Is good news though I imagine he's still some way off first team fitness.I hope he's not rushed as you always tend to pick up niggling injuries after a long layoff.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Might be like a new signing at this next stage of the season. Looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about!

Re: “ Callum Paterson “j

Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Another Warnock gem perhaps? :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:00 pm

Wingbacks a real option with Paterson and Bennett.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:50 pm

Did he play right back, or further forward?

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:54 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Did he play right back, or further forward?

Pretty sure he plays right back but can also cover at centre back and right side midfield.
A right back in the mound of Kyle Walker was one of the quotes made when we signed him if I remember rightly.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:59 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Pretty sure he plays right back but can also cover at centre back and right side midfield.
A right back in the mound of Kyle Walker was one of the quotes made when we signed him if I remember rightly.

I understand that, but I mean where was Patterson playing for this game? I would be surprised if he managed to score a hat-trick from right back?

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:35 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I understand that, but I mean where was Patterson playing for this game? I would be surprised if he managed to score a hat-trick from right back?

Sorry mate. I see what u meant now.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:34 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Thanks I quoted that :thumbright: Championship Kyle Walker

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:41 pm

He is ready to play I spoke with him at the Derby game . I think these goals is his claim he is ready for the first team