Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you think Chris Coleman should go?

You may select 1 option

View results

“ THE END FOR CHRIS COLEMAN? “

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:07 pm

He’s previously said this campaign would be his last.

The fact that we didn’t even make the play-offs in this group, I feel he will go now.

Re: “ THE END FOR CHRIS COLEMAN? “

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:11 pm

No but I think he will go if there’s premier league interest for him (maybe swansea)

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Torn. Half of me says a better coach could get more out of these talented players.

Other half says the boys really do play for him.

Although, this campaign has been a damp squib. Should've qualified from that group.

But who to replace him?

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:17 pm

Highly likely he will go he's said so himself... but good luck to him the Euro 2916 finals Was the best experience and unlikely to ever be bettered in my lifetime

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:20 pm

as everyone's said....he's already said he's going..... why keep asking the question?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... p-campaign

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:24 pm

I think he will leave now but not sure who wales could afford to replace him.
Pulis is probably the best shout but his style of football may not suit the squad.
Maybe a pulis and bellamy duo wohld work

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:24 pm

All I hope is that he decides whether he wants to stay or go.I hope the press and the public don't get all shitty like the English do when the team don't quite do as well as expected.I felt we lacked the ability to open them up tonight but if thats all Ireland got they ain't going much further.They parked the bus and niggled us all night but you need ambition to win tournaments and although they might qualify I can't see them getting out of the group stages.

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:35 pm

He said he is going so that should be that.
Coleman has done brilliantly and proved us all wrong,credit where credit is due :thumbup:
Maybe a new man at the helm with some fresh ideas might just be what is needed at this exact time.Who that might be is anybody’s guess but if I had a choice it would be Pulis.
Time will tell.

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:37 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Highly likely he will go he's said so himself... but good luck to him the Euro 2916 finals Was the best experience and unlikely to ever be bettered in my lifetime

What's it like in 2916?

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:58 pm

Coleman's gone he's done a great job as wales manager but think he will get sacked within 18 months of next club appointment. Pulis for me but all decent welsh managers have contracts.would they go for a non welsh manager . fat Sam ?

Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:07 pm

nubbsy wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Highly likely he will go he's said so himself... but good luck to him the Euro 2916 finals Was the best experience and unlikely to ever be bettered in my lifetime

What's it like in 2916?

:lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:14 pm

For me it ain't as easy as people make it out.. but I think one more campaign is what he deserves.

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:36 pm

Think he should go great Euro campaign but this campaign got it wrong from start no plan B and to defensively minded, experts all agreed ire had set plan and it was to pressure back line as always start from there if that obvious why didn't he change tactics? My comment to othets was there is a mistake in Williams and do it proved! and i dont think he will give youngsters a chance woodburn only used as late sub when surely better than Williams as he proved when came on! Anyway its gone break now for 2yrs. :old: