Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Vince Alm: " Ireland to get Smashed "

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:01 am

VINCE ALM:

Absolutely gutted not going to lie.

Losing to the 2nd worst team in the group hasn't helped either. We were by far the better team but when we didn't take our chances you could see this outcome it happens to us to often. Yet another referee who wasn't up to scratch for such an important game, but no excuses. The draws early in the campaign came back to haunt us we should be out of site by this fixture. It wasn't to be normal service resumed. Proud of our team and what they have achieved in the last 4 years, proud of our support the anthem today was spine tingling, and I hope Coleman stays as manager. Normally I would wish the winning team good luck not to show bitterness, but in Ireland case I hope they get smashed in the play offs! not because I dislike the Irish my grandmother was from Dublin.

Because that horrible manager Roy Keane, the Irish FA and their disrespect to Wales and it's fans, the spoiling thuggery tactics employed by their team, and finally that disrespectful James Mc Clean who disrespect dead hero's

Re: Vince Alm: " Ireland to get Smashed "

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:01 am

I agree with Vince regarding Ireland, I want them to not make it.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:VINCE ALM:

Losing to the 2nd worst team in the group hasn't helped either. We were by far the better team but when we didn't take our chances you could see this outcome it happens to us to often. Yet another referee who wasn't up to scratch for such an important game, but no excuses. The draws early in the campaign came back to haunt us we should be out of site by this fixture. It wasn't to be normal service resumed. Proud of our team and what they have achieved in the last 4 years, proud of our support the anthem today was spine tingling, and I hope Coleman stays as manager. Normally I would wish the winning team good luck not to show bitterness, but in Ireland case I hope they get smashed in the play offs! not because I dislike the Irish my grandmother was from Dublin.

Because that horrible manager Roy Keane, the Irish FA and their disrespect to Wales and it's fans, the spoiling thuggery tactics employed by their team, and finally that disrespectful James Mc Clean who disrespect dead hero's

Wow, talk about sour grapes. It was all OUR own fault.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:47 am

rhondda 1015 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:VINCE ALM:

Wow, talk about sour grapes. It was all OUR own fault.

Thats what Vince as stated but also he is correct if you saw game you see they were dirty tactics allen was deliberately targeted and elbowed for his injury! and time wasting from beginning not a team that deserves best wishes ftom Wales fans that for sure, you need to earn that and they certainly didn't. :thumbup:

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:I agree with Vince regarding Ireland, I want them to not make it.

Annis,

We just didn't turn up and other players didn't seize the opportunity.

That Ref was supposed to one of FIFA's top men hmmm if that's the case the quicker TV scrutiny comes in the better.

Personally I have no sour grapes but hope Rep Ireland get Italy in play offs.

Back to normality on Friday!! Gunners playing Hmmm

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:53 am

Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I agree with Vince regarding Ireland, I want them to not make it.

Annis,

We just didn't turn up and other players didn't seize the opportunity.

That Ref was supposed to one of FIFA's top men hmmm if that's the case the quicker TV scrutiny comes in the better.

Personally I have no sour grapes but hope Rep Ireland get Italy in play offs.

Back to normality on Friday!! Gunners playing Hmmm

Karl, I want them not to make it for my personal reasons, they are anti British and the area I was in last night they even sing Anti Lee Rigby songs, they are scum.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:15 am

Ireland have some decent players but they will get roasted in the WC, can't see them getting out of whatever group they're in.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:26 am

I agree with every word that Vince says.

Maclean should have been sent off in the first half.

Maclean should have been booked for the flying tackle on Ramsey (ref said play on and shoot & we got a corner), and after he pushed Joe Allen in the back for the injury, he scuttled away like a sprinter to avoid the ref.

I think the ref only gave 2 free kicks in the whole match for "too much contact" between centre halves and strikers, which is ludicrous considering every aerial challenge was a foul, either blatant or subtle.

The 4th official by the grandstand was verbally directing the ref throughout the match with his decisions, mostly of which wrong. In his right ear was O'Neil & Keane !

...and Irish fans vandalised my sons car at traffic lights in Grangetown after the game.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:33 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Ireland have some decent players but they will get roasted in the WC, can't see them getting out of whatever group they're in.

They will surprise me if they get through the play off.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:45 pm

there were plenty of robust challenges from the irish, but thats part of football. players like johnny williams and allen are weak in the challenge and any savvy opponent will exploit this. remember the wolves fans whining about our physical approach earlier this season? well that's how you sound right now.

we had more possession but without bale, lacked a cutting edge. it was also a mistake not to start vokes, and a. williams looked lethargic and was poor throughout. remember the irish were missing key players aswell. we just about scraped through against georgia (ranked outside the top 100), and our destiny was in our own hands. we would have won with bale, i'm sure of that, but it sums up our team in recent years, heavily reliant on bale, who has dragged the team through many a game which we would have drawn or lost without him.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:48 pm

Don't care about them now, we lost end of. We didn't do enough to qualify and only ourselves to blame.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:11 pm

IF they get through the play offs, I won't be watching any of their games, I don't think I could stand training pitch attack against defence for 90 mins. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:52 pm

The arrogance of their players & manager is staggering EG duffy saying they were never going to score the list is endless if you read various comments from them! Certainly not gracious in victory. :roll:

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Personally I have never understood this "love in" with Eire.

They are not British and this "Celt" connection is often used to unite us against the English? We do not appear to do that with the celts of mainland europe!!!!

They seem to take every opportunity to slag off the british and blame us for all their woes.

Sadly there is a very strong chance I may have ancestral connections to Eire but I refuse to do one of those "DNA tests" in case if confirms that is the case. :D :D

In conclusion I hope they get hammered in the next round of qualifiers. I will be supporting Iceland as I have shopped there on several occasions :thumbright: :thumbright:
Post a reply