Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:47 pm

Football can really be cruel
Attachments
IMG_3085.JPG
IMG_3085.JPG (113.74 KiB) Viewed 2788 times

Re: Sad to see and it just shows how much it means

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Football can really be cruel

And yet I’ve just been listening to that knob end Adrian Durham on Talksporr saying that he thought that it was hilarious and couldn’t stop laughing at it when showed on tv

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:59 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

And yet I’ve just been listening to that knob end Adrian Durham on Talksporr saying that he thought that it was hilarious and couldn’t stop laughing at it when showed on tv

:o :shock: :shock:

Idiot

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

:o :shock: :shock:

Idiot

Free loading tw*t wouldn't laugh if it was his team! :cussing: :knob:

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:56 pm

My little lad (whose 7 ) was exactly the same ,once Ireland had scored he was getting more and more worked up and everytime I looked at him his little chin was going and his eyes were glazed and he could've burst into tears at anytime ,he kept saying to me " i dont want Ireland to win ,will we score Dad " to see him that upset was horrible ,we eventually went inside (85 mins were were in level 4) with 10 mins to go as he couldnt watch anymore as he didnt want to see Ireland celebrate.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:12 pm

d20 wrote:My little lad (whose 7 ) was exactly the same ,once Ireland had scored he was getting more and more worked up and everytime I looked at him his little chin was going and his eyes were glazed and he could've burst into tears at anytime ,he kept saying to me " i dont want Ireland to win ,will we score Dad " to see him that upset was horrible ,we eventually went inside (85 mins were were in level 4) with 10 mins to go as he couldnt watch anymore as he didnt want to see Ireland celebrate.

The :tool: :knob: :cussing: doesn't even think hes wrong to laugh at kids emotions! :banghead:

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:56 pm

If he intends following Wales for the rest of his life he'll get used to it over the next 50 years.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:02 am

That is life unfortunately and they will have to learn that you will never have it all your own way. You have to take the rough with the smooth. Lets just hope City can keep performing now! :ayatollah:
Post a reply