Our players set us up for the vitriol we are now getting

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Our players set us up for the vitriol we are now getting

Postby AV3 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:17 pm

I haven't made anything up. You clearly said you have a dislike of England and the reason(s) are incredibly small time.

You claim I said that you are a footballing giant - I said no such thing so from where I'm sitting, it is you who is making up quotes.

You also seem obsessed with 66. I can only say that you watch a different sports programme to me. I never hear 66 mentioned. Are you trying to make out we're all a bunch of muppets who think we have a divine right to success because of something that happened 50 years ago?

As for mobbing up against you, the only teams who need to mob up are those like the Bury's and the Rotherham's of this world. You are flattering yourself if you think anyone worth their salt would join forces just because Cardiff were coming to town, other than a small club. You try to make out that everyone joins together in a mutual hatred of all things Welsh when in reality, nobody really gives it a second thought. Certainly nobody would go out of their way just because a team came from Wales.
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby maccydee » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:13 am

AV3 wrote:I haven't made anything up. You clearly said you have a dislike of England and the reason(s) are incredibly small time.

You claim I said that you are a footballing giant - I said no such thing so from where I'm sitting, it is you who is making up quotes.

You also seem obsessed with 66. I can only say that you watch a different sports programme to me. I never hear 66 mentioned. Are you trying to make out we're all a bunch of muppets who think we have a divine right to success because of something that happened 50 years ago?

As for mobbing up against you, the only teams who need to mob up are those like the Bury's and the Rotherham's of this world. You are flattering yourself if you think anyone worth their salt would join forces just because Cardiff were coming to town, other than a small club. You try to make out that everyone joins together in a mutual hatred of all things Welsh when in reality, nobody really gives it a second thought. Certainly nobody would go out of their way just because a team came from Wales.

There was literally a song about the hurt that followed winning the World Cup in 66. It's mentioned every single tournament.
maccydee

Previous

Return to General Chat