Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

' Neil Warnock Now the Oldest Manager '

Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:01 am

Neil Warnock on Harry Redknapp's sacking

Redknapp’s dismissal from Birmingham means Warnock is once again the oldest manager in the Championship — and second oldest in the top four divisions behind Crystal Palace’s Roy Hodgson

NEIL WARNOCK:

"I think Harry was unlucky because he signed some really good players. We looked at a couple of them and we couldn’t afford them. They’ve signed that many it takes time. They beat Sheffield Wednesday last match."

"I look at it like when i came here last year, we played Bristol City on TV, we were second bottom and they were flying high. I expect a very difficult game and I don’t kid myself. We want a result but I know how difficult it’s going to be."

Re: ' Neil Warnock Now the Oldest Manager '

Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:07 am

NEIL WARNOCK ON HARRY REDKNAPP:

'Harry was disappointed with the support he got'

"I’ve spoken to him a couple of times since he left and I think he was disappointed with some of the support he got from upstairs. One or two of the targets were promised and never materialised. You’ve got your plans in place and sometimes they work"

"I just said I’m disappointed because i’m not the oldest. Harry’s done most things a manager wants to do. I do enjoy this level and i actually enjoy working with the players I’ve got. I haven’t enjoyed working in the Premier League with some players."

Re: ' Neil Warnock Now the Oldest Manager '

Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:26 pm

We have a good manager who knows what he is doing compared from the last 3 we have had .
Post a reply