Bradford City's Away Support This Coming Saturday

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bradford City's Away Support This Coming Saturday

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Bradford have sold 4,000 tickets to their away game at Bury this Saturday, they sold 3,000 tickets in 4 days and requested an extra 1,000 tickets which are all selling fast.

Tickets incl booking fee £22 (div 3 football).

Might only be 40 miles away,but for me this is Superb support for a Div1 (Div3) club :thumbright: :thumbright:
Attachments
bradford.jpg
bradford.jpg (146.64 KiB) Viewed 2680 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 93390
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Bradford City's Away Support This Coming Saturday

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bradford City's Away Support This Coming Saturday

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:04 pm

Apperently Bradford are expecting to sell out their next 4 out if 5 Away games including a 400 mile rd away trip.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 93390
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Bradford City's Away Support This Coming Saturday

Postby stephendavid » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Can't fault that following at all got to take your hat off to them
stephendavid
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm
Location: Grangetown

Re: Bradford City's Away Support This Coming Saturday

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:31 pm

stephendavid wrote:Can't fault that following at all got to take your hat off to them



Stephen, they remind me how we use to be, we would take thousands to Hereford, Swindon, Reading , Walsall , Exeter, Bristol Rovers, Shrewsbury, Bristol City, Brentford etc no mater if it was an early kick off, night game or a Saturday and the team was shit :lol: :bluebird:

We would take large away followings to Blackpool, Bradford, Darlington, Hartlepool, York etc and not Moan :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 93390
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Bradford City's Away Support This Coming Saturday

Postby stephendavid » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Can't fault that following at all got to take your hat off to them



Stephen, they remind me how we use to be, we would take thousands to Hereford, Swindon, Reading , Walsall , Exeter, Bristol Rovers, Shrewsbury, Bristol City, Brentford etc no mater if it was an early kick off, night game or a Saturday and the team was shit :lol: :bluebird:

We would take large away followings to Blackpool, Bradford, Darlington, Hartlepool, York etc and not Moan :bluebird:

Defo Annis I can remember many a game when the team were rubbish An we'd still have hundreds if not thousands wherever the game was,great times following the city sadly not the same in this day and age!!me an 5 mates will still be at brum tomorrow on the train can't see there being the numbers of yester year up there tomorrow mind in the 90s we took 100s upon 100s up there as you know
stephendavid
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm
Location: Grangetown

Re: Bradford City's Away Support This Coming Saturday

Postby skiprat » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:55 pm

I've said before and cant get my head around it still between 1980 and the year 2000 city only got 4 to 5 average at ninian park but the away support was superb for most games.coming back to now support is at a record high at home but mostly disappointing away.
skiprat
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Re: Bradford City's Away Support This Coming Saturday

Postby Wolfpac » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:06 pm

I fancy Bradford to go up this season, great team and following!
User avatar
Wolfpac
 
Posts: 1192
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:03 pm
Location: Beddau

Re: Bradford City's Away Support This Coming Saturday

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:06 pm

stephendavid wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Can't fault that following at all got to take your hat off to them



Stephen, they remind me how we use to be, we would take thousands to Hereford, Swindon, Reading , Walsall , Exeter, Bristol Rovers, Shrewsbury, Bristol City, Brentford etc no mater if it was an early kick off, night game or a Saturday and the team was shit :lol: :bluebird:

We would take large away followings to Blackpool, Bradford, Darlington, Hartlepool, York etc and not Moan :bluebird:

Defo Annis I can remember many a game when the team were rubbish An we'd still have hundreds if not thousands wherever the game was,great times following the city sadly not the same in this day and age!!me an 5 mates will still be at brum tomorrow on the train can't see there being the numbers of yester year up there tomorrow mind in the 90s we took 100s upon 100s up there as you know


:thumbright: :thumbright:


Enjoy Stephen and have a safe trip :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 93390
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Bradford City's Away Support This Coming Saturday

Postby boyo1927 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:37 pm

I did enjoy it much more following city away in 1990's....

Still positive is this season away support has increased.maybe not as much as we would all like but its getting better
boyo1927
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Re: Bradford City's Away Support This Coming Saturday

Postby stephendavid » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:35 am

Forever Blue wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Can't fault that following at all got to take your hat off to them



Stephen, they remind me how we use to be, we would take thousands to Hereford, Swindon, Reading , Walsall , Exeter, Bristol Rovers, Shrewsbury, Bristol City, Brentford etc no mater if it was an early kick off, night game or a Saturday and the team was shit :lol: :bluebird:

We would take large away followings to Blackpool, Bradford, Darlington, Hartlepool, York etc and not Moan :bluebird:

Defo Annis I can remember many a game when the team were rubbish An we'd still have hundreds if not thousands wherever the game was,great times following the city sadly not the same in this day and age!!me an 5 mates will still be at brum tomorrow on the train can't see there being the numbers of yester year up there tomorrow mind in the 90s we took 100s upon 100s up there as you know


:thumbright: :thumbright:


Enjoy Stephen and have a safe trip :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Top man Annis
stephendavid
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm
Location: Grangetown



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], bluebird58, Blueboys1927, boyo1927, Cardiffcitymad, cf40, Empty Bluebird, evil c, Fergy1927, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], KBK-13, moonboots, stevee1966, stuey1981, TheHangedMan, Yahoo [Bot] and 207 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.