Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hypothetically. Warnock Wales manager.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:50 pm

If NW decided he fancied a good at international management. Would you be keen on him as Wales manager?

Re: Hypothetically. Warnock Wales manager.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:56 pm

Neil, Its a No for me,he's a club manager who likes total control of his players,winds him up when they go of now for International duty.

Tony Pulis Yes :thumbright:

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Neil, Its a No for me,he's a club manager who likes total control of his players,winds him up when they go of now for International duty.

Annis if we go up this year and warnock sticks to his word and doesn't want to manage in the prem again then I'd like Pulis here. He knows how to keep teams in that league and of course he's a Cardiff fan.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:50 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Neil, Its a No for me,he's a club manager who likes total control of his players,winds him up when they go of now for International duty.

Annis if we go up this year and warnock sticks to his word and doesn't want to manage in the prem again then I'd like Pulis here. He knows how to keep teams in that league and of course he's a Cardiff fan.

Jack, 100% I would have Pulis at Cardiff City and I think he would come :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: