Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' So Fellow Bluebirds '

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:58 am

Where do you think Neil Warnocks Bluebirds will be come May 2018?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' So Fellow Bluebirds '

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:06 am

It would be regarded as a disappointing season if they don't reach the Playoffs, at least

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:07 am

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:07 am

City1983 wrote:It would be regarded as a disappointing season if they don't reach the Playoffs, at least

I would be stunned/shocked if we did not now make top 4 :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:17 am

I think we got enough to stay in top 6.. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:21 am

Warnock to deliver the dream bluebirds

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:32 am

If we are in this position going into the Christmas games then it's top 2 for me.

3 new signings coming back in, in the next few weeks Patterson, Camp, Healey and not to forget Kadeem.

Plus I think 2 signings in the window brings a strong squad.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:Where do you think Neil Warnocks Bluebirds will be come May 2018?

If we can add more quality to our squad I believe we can reach the play offs and it's not beyond possibility that we could finish in the top two but I come back to my original point that Warnock needs to bring in more quality players in January

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:48 am

Absolutely no reason presently to obtain an automatic position, everyone involved at.the club is going about things in a business like fashion., 2 pts a game target is promotion material., thus far we've over achieved.players like Healey will.be raring to go once fit again, extra cover in Jan will help, and Warlock alway s seems to invest wisely.in players. First let's get to 40 points!

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:19 am

I'm sticking with my pre-season prediction. Top ten for certain, possibly play offs if we can avoid too many injuries or suspensions to key players. I do not believe we will be top two, some of the bigger spenders starting to make a move, but if we get a bit of luck for once I think it is possible that we can stay in the top six.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:19 am

Possible play offs but I may change my mind after xmas lol

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:53 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:I'm sticking with my pre-season prediction. Top ten for certain, possibly play offs if we can avoid too many injuries or suspensions to key players. I do not believe we will be top two, some of the bigger spenders starting to make a move, but if we get a bit of luck for once I think it is possible that we can stay in the top six.

So championship winners then? :thumbup:

Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Anywhere in the top 6 will be a great achievement.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:49 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:I'm sticking with my pre-season prediction. Top ten for certain, possibly play offs if we can avoid too many injuries or suspensions to key players. I do not believe we will be top two, some of the bigger spenders starting to make a move, but if we get a bit of luck for once I think it is possible that we can stay in the top six.

So championship winners then? :thumbup:

You never know, but I was'nt far out with last season or the season before. Predicted 12th to 15th last time, and 8th to 10th the season before. This season I think top 10, possibly play offs, but we will still be playing Championship football next season. I'm not bothered one way or another, I am enjoying the football and to me the excitement factor is not much different whichever league we are in, providing we are competitive.