Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Midlesbrough away

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:18 am

Me and my mate are going for a weekend in newcastle next weekend and driving to midlesbrough for the game but have never bought tickets for an away game do i need to be a member to buy them at the ticket office ? Cheers

Re: Midlesbrough away

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:11 am

Yes you do or if you know someone who is a member/season ticket holder then ask them to get them for you or use there fan number :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:16 am

alexccfc wrote:Yes you do or if you know someone who is a member/season ticket holder then ask them to get them for you or use there fan number :ayatollah:

Cheers alex i have a fan number but not a swason ticket holder can i use that

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:56 am

stuey1981 wrote:
alexccfc wrote:Yes you do or if you know someone who is a member/season ticket holder then ask them to get them for you or use there fan number :ayatollah:

I think it has to be an active fan number mate.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:04 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:

I think it has to be an active fan number mate.

Ok cheers mate

Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:49 pm

As there will be couple of thousand spare spaces for our fans surely they will sell to non ST/ members? Always thought it was mem/st holders 1st then Joe public can purchase any left ?

Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:15 pm

No , tickets never go on general sale must be at least a member and on database

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:37 pm

alexccfc wrote:No , tickets never go on general sale must be at least a member and on database

Im on database but not been a seaon ticket holder about 10 years lol