Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my first away game this season

Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:08 pm

Looking forward to this with DIBS tours .
hope to be coming back with 3 points .
if anyone wants to buy me a beer i will be happy to drink it .

Re: my first away game this season

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:04 pm

I hope you drank enough beers so you didnt get to watch the pile of shite that was that so called performance

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:56 am

Guy behind me was so wrecked he thought we had scored when Adams netted as he didn't realise we stent in blue :hehe: , he went absolutely mental and everyone just stared at him.
His mates were apologising for him as he just stood there shaking his head :lauging6:

He disappeared 10 minutes earlier and didn't come back.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:56 am

Guy behind me was so wrecked he thought we had scored when Adams netted as he didn't realise we stent in blue :hehe: , he went absolutely mental and everyone just stared at him.
His mates were apologising for him as he just stood there shaking his head :laughing6:

Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:43 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Guy behind me was so wrecked he thought we had scored when Adams netted as he didn't realise we stent in blue :hehe: , he went absolutely mental and everyone just stared at him.
His mates were apologising for him as he just stood there shaking his head :laughing6:

:lol: although I will admit I thought Birmingham were wearing a special red kit when the teams first came out then I noticed sol and Bruno :oops:

Speaking about the red kit, this might be an unpopular opinion, but I much prefer it to that luminous green shirt and blue/white shorts combo :ayatollah: