Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SURELY SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:01 pm

Premier league away fans pay an average of 30 pounds to watch there team carrot crunchers weeds etc 32 pounds 35 pounds bang out of order efl take note killing the game in my view what does everybody think :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: still going though.

Re: SURELY SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:26 pm

markd1927 wrote:Premier league away fans pay an average of 30 pounds to watch there team carrot crunchers weeds etc 32 pounds 35 pounds bang out of order efl take note killing the game in my view what does everybody think :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: still going though.

Its actually gone up £1 from last season! But think you find ave for championship is less than what premiership is! but £30+ is far to much for any away fan to pay, £20 is most should pay especially when you consider what city offer away fans here compared to the likes of wed, leeds, Bristol :o

Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:33 pm

They charge it because they know people will pay it. They will charge the maximum amount that they think fans would be prepared to pay. There are a few people I know (including me) who are not prepared to be ripped off irrespective of whether or not we can afford it, and will give the match a miss. Not a lot of point in complaining about them ripping fans off, and then willingly handing them your money.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Ones 2 quid and another a 5er, hardly worth crying about in my opinion. Sheffield Weds were charging £45 not so long ago, now that was taking the piss!

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:They charge it because they know people will pay it. They will charge the maximum amount that they think fans would be prepared to pay. There are a few people I know (including me) who are not prepared to be ripped off irrespective of whether or not we can afford it, and will give the match a miss. Not a lot of point in complaining about them ripping fans off, and then willingly handing them your money.

Problem is with the efl they should be imposing max charge gor away fans like it's said clubs will charge what they can get away with! Was going to Bristol but will cost best part of £140 for two of us when everything taken into account! :o

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:44 pm

norms76 wrote:Ones 2 quid and another a 5er, hardly worth crying about in my opinion. Sheffield Weds were charging £45 not so long ago, now that was taking the piss!

Except one is to watch top flight football, and the more expensive one is to watch Bristol & Cardiff. Same as me charging a few bob more for a clapped out mini than a nice Jag but then saying it's only a few quid extra so why not pay it.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:47 pm

but your paying it, as long as people hand over their money why would it change?

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
norms76 wrote:Ones 2 quid and another a 5er, hardly worth crying about in my opinion. Sheffield Weds were charging £45 not so long ago, now that was taking the piss!

Except one is to watch top flight football, and the more expensive one is to watch Bristol & Cardiff. Same as me charging a few bob more for a clapped out mini than a nice Jag but then saying it's only a few quid extra so why not pay it.

No, it’s £2 and £5 hardly a f*cking jag now is it!