' BIRMINGHAM FORUMWATCH - WHAT THEIR FANS ARE SAYING '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby GrangeEndStar » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:42 pm

They seem an optimistic lot. Favourite comment so far is "We'll moida da bums" which must sound interesting when done in a Brummie accent.

http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,2338886

"Fecking taffs. Blues don't ever do well on TV. Blues 1-3 Cardiff

Vassell for Blues to make it 1-2 and we think 10 minutes left we have a great chance we can do it, nope they break and walk past N'Doye, Morrison backs off and backs off, Dean not watching behind him as Grounds loses his man and the through ball is played between the 2 central defenders and we lose 1-3.

Attendance: 16,000 Harry effect despite 7 losses on the bounce, is over.

Team: Kuzxak Colin Morrison (c) Dean Grounds N'Doye Lowe Gardner Jota Juke Boga"

"Blues will fecking win. feck Cardiff, feck Warnock, Up the fecking blues"

" Blues 5 Cardiff 1 Vassell (11,65) Jota (34) Davis (71) Adams (85)"

"I have a sneaky feeling we will beat them comfortably. 3-0 Blues. This is the first game this season I have predicted a Blues win"

"We'll moida da bums"

"Something like this. Plucky, high-scoring defeat. Looking forward to it though. Love Warnock but the fanny should get loads. Can't have him coming to St Andrews with a team of thugs trying to bully us off the park"

"Blues 1 Cardiff 1 Attendance: 18050 Scorer: Boga"

"Didn't realise, but it's been a few months shy of 5 years since Cardiff last scored at St.Andrews. (A 1-0 win for them in 01 Jan 2013)"

"Too many people are too optimistic. They always predict Blues doing better than they really do. Remember we've only won six since December..."

"Proper manager is Colin. 0-3 cardiff"

"Have you seen the size of their defenders?"

" :D I'd prefer shit on the villa"
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat