Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW/OPINION: ' CARDIFF CITY DID NOT RESPOND AFTER '

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Gawd that was the worst performance all season it was terrible.

Onto next week away to Boro' Bluebirdssssaaa! :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Woeful. Absolutely baffling.

Never got close to picking up the second ball. Bryson may has well have been playing for Birmingham given the number of times he gave away cheap fouls and possession.

Birmingham played tight to us but we (Warnock) couldn’t figure out a way round it, despite the quality we now have on the bench.

Subs came way too late; if something isn’t working, change it. Don’t wait until it’s too late.

Shocker.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:24 pm

I'm a fan of Warnock, but his after match interview was just pathetic. Ok it should have been a penalty but to hammer the ref like he did was embarrassing. I expected a clever analysis of where we went wrong but he didn't say anything constructive at all.

We simply had no midfield all game, therefore no build up play and no creativity. The wingers were not in the game, we were out jumped (even Bamba) and out battled throughout. Bamba is definitely not a midfielder and Gunnarsson looked in a bad way at the end so we have very few options in that department. Why won't he play Tomlin? With 20 mins to go we had nothing to lose by taking off Bamba and putting Tomlin on to try and hold onto the ball and create things.

Totally pissed off by that!!!