Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated: Fighting after Birmingham v Cardiff

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:19 pm

Fighting after Birmingham v Cardiff reports coming in

Embarrassing looks like 8 on to 2
Video
https://www.facebook.com/1FootballAwayD ... 226904352/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Fighting after Birmingham v Cardiff

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:26 pm

No there was not, well I didn't see any.

Us away fans were kept in the coach car park. The police cordons us in while the Birmingham fans went by. Some of our lot tried to pull the iron gates off there hinges so the police reacted by slamming the gates in.

We must have been held back about 20 minutes before they let the local Cardiff fans like me out. I walked back to the car park and all the Brums had gone by then.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:31 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:No there was not, well I didn't see any.

Us away fans were kept in the coach car park. The police cordons us in while the Birmingham fans went by. Some of our lot tried to pull the iron gates off there hinges so the police reacted by slamming the gates in.

We must have been held back about 20 minutes before they let the local Cardiff fans like me out. I walked back to the car park and all the Brums had gone by then.

Ian, yes there was I've just watched the video on away days , Cardiff chasing Birmingham down the side streets .

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Ian, yes there was I've just watched the video on away days , Cardiff chasing Birmingham down the side streets .

Didn't see any of that. Then again I did not get pass the gates.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:36 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Didn't see any of that. Then again I did not get pass the gates.

Video
https://www.facebook.com/1FootballAwayD ... 226904352/

Re: Updated: Fighting after Birmingham v Cardiff

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:51 pm

I was just sent this as well

Birmingham fans just waiting outside a gate really trying to cause a fight, few bottles thrown saw one or two city fans injured also not good..

Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:36 am

More like Cardiff fans chase One Birmingham fan... this is embarrassing

Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:53 am

Nothing like incriminating your mates aye... Typical football ruckus, only move forward if it's 10 on 2. Classic.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:08 am

What a clown the person who put this on there must be. 10 onto 2-how brave as well.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:10 am

rhondda 1015 wrote:What a clown the person who put this on there must be. 10 onto 2-how brave as well.

Embarrasses Cardiff

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:41 am

Best throw of a traffic cone I have ever seen.

That was the most embarrassing video I have seen probably ever.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:50 am

Not good.

Held up for 1/2 an hour after the game whilst a large group of fans tried to get out of the car park at a group of what looked like youngsters afterward.

I'd been in work since 7 and just wanted to go home :hehe:

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:00 am

nubbsy wrote:Nothing like incriminating your mates aye... Typical football ruckus, only move forward if it's 10 on 2. Classic.

Loved the racist copper? Move yer Welsh b*stard before the clip went off. Get his number lol :laughing5: :laughing6:

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:51 am

PhilStant wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Nothing like incriminating your mates aye... Typical football ruckus, only move forward if it's 10 on 2. Classic.

Loved the racist copper? Move yer Welsh b*stard before the clip went off. Get his number lol :laughing5: :laughing6:

How do you know it was a copper,that said those remarks???

Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:04 pm

caerblue wrote:
PhilStant wrote:

How do you know it was a copper,that said those remarks???

Question mark after copper was a clue however experience tells me it probably was :thumbup: