Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just got back from the game

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:34 pm

and have read most posts on here. I've got to agree with most as well.

We lost 90% of 50/50s. Any loose ball in midfield was pickec up by Brum 90% of the time. We were not at the races.

Zohore was my MOTM. He was the only player that seemed to keep the ball. Manga played ok in defence. Etheridge had very little to do so will not judge him. Holliett huffed and puffed. For the rest of them forget it.

That was not a good Birmingham side. They way we turned up they must have fought Christmas has come early. What a crap week it has come.

Re: Just got back from the game

Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:37 am

Bakedalasker wrote:and have read most posts on here. I've got to agree with most as well.

We lost 90% of 50/50s. Any loose ball in midfield was pickec up by Brum 90% of the time. We were not at the races.

Zohore was my MOTM. He was the only player that seemed to keep the ball. Manga played ok in defence. Etheridge had very little to do so will not judge him. Holliett huffed and puffed. For the rest of them forget it.

That was not a good Birmingham side. They way we turned up they must have fought Christmas has come early. What a crap week it has come.

Thought zohore was awful just does not look interested at all

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:16 am

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:and have read most posts on here. I've got to agree with most as well.

If be Was awful it was because he had no support how many crosses did we provide him? (Nil) playing upfront on his own no support against 2/3 defenders is no fun!

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:59 am

He did well on the rare occasions he actuygot the ball.

It's no good humping it up to him

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:00 am

He did well on the rare occasions he actuygot the ball.

It's no good humping it up to him

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:02 am

To be straight,the whole team where terrible from the first minute until the last,nobody deserves any credit form that performance,we were lucky to have lost by just the one goal,easy to critise after a defeat and Warnocks substitution left most of us wonder why?? ,but we ain't a bad team after a defeat,let's see how we bounce back

Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:12 am

pembroke allan wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

If be Was awful it was because he had no support how many crosses did we provide him? (Nil) playing upfront on his own no support against 2/3 defenders is no fun!

Agree with Allen here.

Zohore had to go and get the service for himself. The best chance we had in the first half was when he picked up the ball in our half and made his way to their byline. For the second half any service he got was half way in their half where he controlled the ball but had no support or advancing midfielder to play to.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:18 am

pembroke allan wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

Yes Zohore needs support he can't do it all alone, very poor performance against an average side who wanted it more :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:24 am

bluespeers wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

Yes Zohore needs support he can't do it all alone, very poor performance against an average side who wanted it more :ayatollah:

Not sure why we didn't press up they obviously set out to counter attack as most of their play was balls over top into wide areas for their quick forward! We were pedestrian at best and needed creativity .