Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST GOT BACK

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:18 pm

Wow that really was a poor performance against an average team . bamba had his worst game for us and we created next to nothing apart from corners and set plays ,so disjointed it was untrue , not sure what it looked like on the telly . the only talking point for me is it looked like a penalty should have been awarded to us for a high feet .

I was sat in the home stand to the right of the city fans and our lot made some great noise for the first 15 minutes but as the game was a drab affair the noise quietened down . the brum fans celebrated like they won the fa cup at the final whistle ! hopefully we can pick ourselves up for next week

Re: JUST GOT BACK

Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:43 am

MOZZER1 wrote:Wow that really was a poor performance against an average team . bamba had his worst game for us and we created next to nothing apart from corners and set plays ,so disjointed it was untrue , not sure what it looked like on the telly . the only talking point for me is it looked like a penalty should have been awarded to us for a high feet .

I was sat in the home stand to the right of the city fans and our lot made some great noise for the first 15 minutes but as the game was a drab affair the noise quietened down . the brum fans celebrated like they won the fa cup at the final whistle ! hopefully we can pick ourselves up for next week

Mozzer, I dont blame our fans for going quite,as the game went on the worse we got.

Anyway well done in going :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:59 am

Not much to cheer about and the beer wore off for most after 15 minutes.

Given the way the youngsters on our bus sang and jumped around on the way up they were probably knackered after 15 minutes anyway.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:15 am

lawnmower it seemed like not just your youngsters on your bus were knackered after 15 minutes but our team was too !!!

now I,ve had a sleep on last nights game it just suddenly dawned on me for the first time this season I couldn't even nominate a MOM for us this time .

oh well lets hope for a villa win today at the moaning minnies stadium

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:15 am

MOZZER1 wrote:lawnmower it seemed like not just your youngsters on your bus were knackered after 15 minutes but our team was too !!!

now I,ve had a sleep on last nights game it just suddenly dawned on me for the first time this season I couldn't even nominate a MOM for us this time .

oh well lets hope for a villa win today at the moaning minnies stadium

Fingers crossed, although a draw would do.

Bennett MOM for me, only guy who seemed to get any grip of the ball or the better of his opponent at any point.