Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Damour needs to start

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:47 pm

He's the missing link between midfield and attack think we needed him tonight

Re: Damour needs to start

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:49 am

Agree he should be back in for boro. I thinknthr biggest issue is warnock liked bamba, manga and morrison and doesnt want one of them not to play.

I would drop bamba to bench next game. Play ralls and damour as defensive cover with tomlin the attacking midfielder linking our front 3. I am amazed we have not seen this. Assuming gunnars is injured if not then you have the choice of him ralls and damour for 2 places.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:50 pm

I tend to agree. He seems to be one of those players who does all the basics well and links play. Underated and you miss him when hes not there. :thumbup:

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:24 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Agree he should be back in for boro. I thinknthr biggest issue is warnock liked bamba, manga and morrison and doesnt want one of them not to play.

I would drop bamba to bench next game. Play ralls and damour as defensive cover with tomlin the attacking midfielder linking our front 3. I am amazed we have not seen this. Assuming gunnars is injured if not then you have the choice of him ralls and damour for 2 places.

Or switch to 3 at the back, Morrison, Bamb and Manga.

Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:02 am

I rate damour but it's all easy in hindsight isn't it... Bamba has been awesome in that holding role.