A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Sky Sports Neil Warnock '

Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:45 am

Neil Warnocks
Link
http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sp ... ith-defeat

Re: ' Sky Sports Neil Warnock '

Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:44 am

It is disappointing that Referee's seem to have some sort of vendetta on Cardiff, and the evidence of that is blatant for everyone to see, even at Home games as well, it is a real shame because we should of won that match if we had then Penalty.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:50 am

Sam ReaN wrote:It is disappointing that Referee's seem to have some sort of vendetta on Cardiff, and the evidence of that is blatant for everyone to see, even at Home games as well, it is a real shame because we should of won that match if we had then Penalty.

Outplayed and out thought, we were absolutely hopeless but lets blame the ref. Always the same excuse every time we underperform.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:15 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:It is disappointing that Referee's seem to have some sort of vendetta on Cardiff, and the evidence of that is blatant for everyone to see, even at Home games as well, it is a real shame because we should of won that match if we had then Penalty.

Outplayed and out thought, we were absolutely hopeless but lets blame the ref. Always the same excuse every time we underperform.

Maybe the point is ref gives the pen like should have and probably sends off player for raising hands at touch incident the game changes undoubtedly!, but as those things didn't happen cant hide fact we were poor against a poor team and NW use of subs was just as poor.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:08 pm

We were awful, we lost possession to often, aimless balls to zahore with little support for him, and I am sorry but I am not seeing what ward is bringing. He must be electric in training? Against Leeds damour, bamba and Bryson were immense I thought talks was awful last night so would have liked to have seen damour have a crack. Would have liked to have Tomlin come on to run at players but we were poor after the last international break and we recovered so it's not all doom and gloom just yet. New manager for them etc we know how it goes! In to the next week one where you know we won't be so bad. Still up there and still in the mix.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:18 pm

*ralls not talks*

Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:06 pm

There's losing then there's this,no passion,gutless and clueless was'nt sure whether Trollope had returned.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:24 pm

Cantonblu wrote:There's losing then there's this,no passion,gutless and clueless was'nt sure whether Trollope had returned.

Thats it.....Warnock talked as if we were robbed, We were not, Brum deserved their win.

In the day Malky began his public rehabilitation, it reminded my I didn't like smoke being blown up my ass.

It was a poor performance and I'll find out what we did wrong and fix next month would have sufficed for me.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:17 pm

Dissapointing is the word we just wernt at the races .brum new manager point to prove probably the wrong time to play them .
From the first to the final whistle they wanted more than us .Thats the dissapointment for me all season we've played with a high intensity.
Warnock has deferred the blame to the officials not the players which is clever.
His face said it all for me i wouldn't want to be in that dressing room.
Hope its lesson learnt and we move on .
Play 100% and loose we dont mind but play like last night and its not good enough.
Looking for a quick response now

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:53 pm

YES we should have had a pen ref not the best but being honest we were clueless from the 1st minute to the last must have watched a different game to Warnock on to the next one