Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" We must give Credit to "

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:17 am

We must give credit to our defence last night. Morrison or Manga are my pick. Disappointed with Bamba and Bryson. The bottom line is that Birmingham deserved their win. In London now.

Re: " We must give Credit to "

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:04 am

Defence was in the whole ok, Morrison and manga both immense.. thought Bennett was poor.
Bamba not at his best , need to work a way to get him back in defence.
Our wide players were so below par.. Where was our attacking quality.. Laing seemed to have lead boots on...
Hopefully a good week on training ground and we can get something at Boro..
midfield seemed all over the place, didn't seem to be any formation...
However,did expect result, what with new manager and they have been working together for last 2 weeks on a plan to stop us playing and it worked.
Reminded me of when WArnock took over when we faced wurzels.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:41 am

Only half of the defence should have credit. Both our full backs were poor! As for pelts 50 yard pathetic shot at the end, well.....

Paterson ot jazz right back is better options

Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:12 am

Won't be seeing Jazz for a while as he is injured

Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:We must give credit to our defence last night. Morrison or Manga are my pick. Disappointed with Bamba and Bryson. The bottom line is that Birmingham deserved their win. In London now.

They sure did, Bamba wasn't really needed last night, we needed someone to create for the forwards, very poor performance, they wanted it more than we did :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:18 am

Morrison and peltier to blame for the goal very poor defending and the midfield were poor needs fresh faces get gunnerson back and give Tomlin a run of games he was the most expensive player we got lol

Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:04 pm

How can you praise Morrison ?? He was poor, don’t understand why he let them have a free shot and score . Put a foot in maybe give away the free kick . He seems to only want to take them down in the area and give away pens .

Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Morrison really struggled last night, I’ve been pleasantly surprised with his form this season his consistency has been much much better than last year but last night he was woeful, everything he touched either went into touch or to a brum player.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:50 pm

GotMeSingingTheBlues wrote:Morrison really struggled last night, I’ve been pleasantly surprised with his form this season his consistency has been much much better than last year but last night he was woeful, everything he touched either went into touch or to a brum player.

I beg to differ . But that’s just my opinion I swear he heads it the opposition on purpose at times . That’s goal could of easily been stopped last night . But we will never know !