Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

after the international break

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:22 am

I'm not trying to make excuses for our defeat last night but I'm sure it's not easy to get going after the break when you havnt played for ten days we had to great wins and a draw then the break came yes the Derby game was a bit flat but still we got the seven points out of those three games and yes you should be bursting a gut if you havnt played for ten days but the international breaks come at the wrong times sometimes .playing on a Friday night doesn't help either and live on Sky had this been a Saturday fixture I think it would have been a bigger attendance and I'm sure our away following would have been bigger adding to a better atmosphere I certainly would have gone today but couldn't make it last night only due to work commitments belive it or not I've never been to birmingham grounds the only one in the West Midlands I havnt been to ill get there one day .another tough next Saturday but I'm sure we will be well up for by next Saturday oh and by the way I have been to middlesborough :lol: but I'm sure it's a minor blip what happened last night these things happen in the season

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=189033

Re: after the international break

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:52 am

I've now done St Andrews in 4 different decades. About 7-8 times total.
Think I've only seen us score 2 maybe 3 goals in all that time.

My forecast in work of 2-1 to City looks a bit hopeful now. Can I count our 2 penalty appeals :hehe: