Lee Tomlin the missing link

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby boyo1927 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:54 am

I still cant believe we are not seeing tomlin given a run in this team. Whilst we have done amazing the last few games it seems to me we only need 2 midfields of the like of damour, ralls and gunnarson. With Tomlin as the creative attacking player to ping passes for our exciting front 3. Last nightbwas crying out for this. The exciting attacking brand of football appears to be creaoibg into long hopeful balls...come on neil give tomlin a chance
boyo1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Lee Tomlin the missing link

Postby piledriver64 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Agree, every team needs a Tomlinson (or Whitts) to unlock a tight game like last night.

For me I wouldn't be surprised if we switched to 3-5-2 to get some support for Zohore with Ward and Tomlin.
piledriver64

Re: Lee Tomlin the missing link

Postby KBK-13 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:37 pm

I would like to see us start with:

Etheridge

Patterson (Peltier until he's fit)
Morrison
Manga
Bennett

Gunnarson
Bryson

Ward
Tomlin
Hoilett

Zohore

NML been quiet for a few games now, Zohore needs someone just off him to give him support.
KBK-13

Return to General Chat