Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Credit to the travelling fans - let's move on

Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:21 am

Well done for going up to Birmingham in numbers. We are going to have some poor performances this season - that's a fact. Look at the squad, we've not spent an awful lot and are on a bug jet compared to some teams. Keeping up great performances all season and winning 95% of games is just not going to happen. BUT we have had an amazing first 2-3 months and at this moment we are still top of the league and obviously it depends how other results go as to where we are after the weekend. I didn't even expect that we would have been 5th now let alone 1st. If anyone on here expects us to walk through the season cruising to mainly wins then you need a reality check. We have a excellent manager and some great players. It's was almost obvious that the result last night was going to happen - u could just tell prior to the match. I always remember in our promotion season we had some abysmal games and look how much money we had spent then! I firmly believe that Warnock is the man for the job and he will give us the best chance of success but it's a - let's see what happens! Nothing is guaranteed and I think some people get carried away then are shocked when we "lose a game". Let's move on now and forget about yesterday - let's hope for atleast a draw or even a win away at boro next weekend. Lets keep getting behind them it'll hopefully spur them on even more. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :occasion5: