Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Updated Newport County Fans

Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:16 pm

For those who say we never thought of Newport County incl Jack if he was there.

How come Cardiff fans including myself went to Swansea v Newport on a Sunday and we went there just to have ago at Newport and were put right next to them behind the goal and for 90 mins it was all Cardiff v Newport hostilities

Rob Santwris (Newport County) I remember us taking a few thousand to swansea on a Sunday( st pats day ) early 80’s and you turning up Annis they put you and your buddies in separate segregation-) The county fans were well wound
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:41 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
64JACK wrote:
MOZZER1 wrote:evenin 64 jack why would anyone go to Swansea on a Monday night anyway .lol !!

just thinking missing sleeping giant when armchair blue was the guvnor there putting the sjokies and co in there place great times :D

Obviously Annis thinks that going to a disco in Swansea on a Monday night with a few mates equates to taking over the City for some strange reason? :?

Armchair Blue was, and always will be the king of banter in my eyes! He had this quality of letting you get the better of him,reeling you in, then taking you to the fuckin cleaners! :notworthy:

Is he still DAI HARD on CCMB?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and sarcasm based on putting words in someone's mouth is the lowest form of intelligence :roll:

TBH I would have thought you had bigger fish to fry ATM considering how awful the Jacks are playing and how bad Clement is coaching the team and how much the American's are taking from the club's bank account. Surely your time would be better spent moaning on Planet Swamp than making a prick of yourself on here? :?

Tony,

I've posted all this on FB and every County fan has said the Jack is talking total rubbish and he is.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:29 pm

Regarding the jacks taking the Cromwell road end I'm pretty certain that this was the away end at Somerton Park! I went in 83 and there were 3-4000 ccfc packed behind the goal on that terrace. The railway end was the county end.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Regarding the jacks taking the Cromwell road end I'm pretty certain that this was the away end at Somerton Park! I went in 83 and there were 3-4000 ccfc packed behind the goal on that terrace. The railway end was the county end.

the reason they were not on the Cromwell was because we were.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:For those who say we never thought of Newport County incl Jack if he was there.

How come Cardiff fans including myself went to Swansea v Newport on a Sunday and we went there just to have ago at Newport and were put right next to them behind the goal and for 90 mins it was all Cardiff v Newport hostilities

Rob Santwris (Newport County) I remember us taking a few thousand to swansea on a Sunday( st pats day ) early 80’s and you turning up Annis they put you and your buddies in separate segregation-) The county fans were well wound

A few thousand!!!! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
There were no more than a few hundred that came on one train mun, our attendances that season will prove that! Anyway, what the f**k were you doing there? Nothing to do with your obsession with little ole irrelevant Swansea i'm sure? Or did you go away to lot's of Newport games? Nah, you came down to see what was going on with the jacks didn't you? You're obsessed with us man, and always have been, the proof is in the pudding! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:52 pm

What a guy 64jack is spouting about obsession yet hes a supposed swansea fan on a cardiff city forum......think your the obsessed 1 kid

Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:03 pm

stephendavid wrote:What a guy 64jack is spouting about obsession yet hes a supposed swansea fan on a cardiff city forum......think your the obsessed 1 kid

:lol: :laughing5: He is a prize prick that's for sure

Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
64JACK wrote:
MOZZER1 wrote:evenin 64 jack why would anyone go to Swansea on a Monday night anyway .lol !!

just thinking missing sleeping giant when armchair blue was the guvnor there putting the sjokies and co in there place great times :D

Obviously Annis thinks that going to a disco in Swansea on a Monday night with a few mates equates to taking over the City for some strange reason? :?

Armchair Blue was, and always will be the king of banter in my eyes! He had this quality of letting you get the better of him,reeling you in, then taking you to the fuckin cleaners! :notworthy:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and sarcasm based on putting words in someone's mouth is the lowest form of intelligence :roll:

TBH I would have thought you had bigger fish to fry ATM considering how awful the Jacks are playing and how bad Clement is coaching the team and how much the American's are taking from the club's bank account. Surely your time would be better spent moaning on Planet Swamp than making a prick of yourself on here? :?

Tony,

I've posted all this on FB and every County fan has said the Jack is talking total rubbish and he is.

Annis JACK64 has some kind of obsession with you personally that's pretty obvious, I'd say he is bordering on bunny boiling behaviour. It's weird to say the least.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:11 pm

stephendavid wrote:What a guy 64jack is spouting about obsession yet hes a supposed swansea fan on a cardiff city forum......think your the obsessed 1 kid

:thumbright:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Tony,

Annis JACK64 has some kind of obsession with you personally that's pretty obvious, I'd say he is bordering on bunny boiling behaviour. It's weird to say the least.

I think your right Tony and he actually has NO idea what really went on, I was there, so saw it first hand :thumbright:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Tony,

On the contrary, it seems like you have an obsession with Annis judging by that post. Go on, admit it. You love him don't you! :laughing6:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:21 pm

I've been here 5 years longer than this username you have, no doubt you've had many more before but run away with you tail between your legs when you've made an asshole of yourself! :laughing6:

It's called banter as far as i'm concerned, a bit of a laugh and a wind up, obviously you pitiful souls can't take that. :laughing5:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Tony,

I think your right Tony and he actually has NO idea what really went on, I was there, so saw it first hand :thumbright:

Reply to others when they jump in, but don't reply to my points? How does that fit in with your showing 'respect to any jack that was involved in the Mikey Dye game then. Because if it wasn't for me it would never have happened, and that's a fact! :thumbright:

But hey, that's fine. You continue in your fantasy world about Newport being a top firm, Anton being the guv around Swansea, and everytime we've got the better of you, it was down to attacking kids and Oap's, we were all on holidays, or it was a kids party with balloons and party poppers! Ffs! :laughing6:

Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:47 am

64JACK wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Tony,

Reply to others when they jump in, but don't reply to my points? How does that fit in with your showing 'respect to any jack that was involved in the Mikey Dye game then. Because if it wasn't for me it would never have happened, and that's a fact! :thumbright:

But hey, that's fine. You continue in your fantasy world about Newport being a top firm, Anton being the guv around Swansea, and everytime we've got the better of you, it was down to attacking kids and Oap's, we were all on holidays, or it was a kids party with balloons and party poppers! Ffs! :laughing6:

I and Mikey Dyes family really appreciated the Jacks game and the help you all did :thumbright: :thumbright:
But what has Mikey Dye got to do with this debate? I find it very very low of you to bring Mikey Dye RIP name in to this.

Theres NO fantasy world of us and Newport it all happened a fact and I was personally there :thumbright: :thumbright:

Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:46 am

64JACK wrote:

I've been here 5 years longer than this username you have, no doubt you've had many more before but run away with you tail between your legs when you've made an asshole of yourself! :laughing6:

It's called banter as far as i'm concerned, a bit of a laugh and a wind up, obviously you pitiful souls can't take that. :laughing5:

So youve been obsessed for over 5 years lol,loves the banter fella just your daft comments i find hard to digest!!as for running away with tails between legs i fondly remember 30 of your mighty jack army being legged the length of canton by 6 cardiff an 1 chair hahahaha

Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
64JACK wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Tony,

I and Mikey Dyes family really appreciated the Jacks game and the help you all did :thumbright: :thumbright:
But what has Mikey Dye got to do with this debate? I find it very very low of you to bring Mikey Dye RIP name in to this.

Theres NO fantasy world of us and Newport it all happened a fact and I was personally there :thumbright: :thumbright:

Annis, i have no idea why you think it's low of me to mention Mikey bless him. I have not disrespected him in any way. I was simply pointing out that that you've stated it was the 'valley boys' who hated Swansea, yet the Cardiff lads hated Newport/Bristol City etc. Yet Mikey (an Ely old school lad) hated the Jacks with a passion, your words to me! ;)

Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:42 pm

stephendavid wrote:
64JACK wrote:

So youve been obsessed for over 5 years lol,loves the banter fella just your daft comments i find hard to digest!!as for running away with tails between legs i fondly remember 30 of your mighty jack army being legged the length of canton by 6 cardiff an 1 chair hahahaha

They were not Swansea fans in Canton that night Stephen. They were members of the Derwyn Fawr male voice choir, who'd missed the bus back home after a brilliant performance at the Canton ladies Christian knitting club, and were set upon by elite members of the 'soul crew'. Most of them were OAP'S, most in their late 70's. Those that carried out this cowardly attack should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves!

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:07 am

Hahahahaha what a funny person lol,your not obsessed at all are you fella.......poor guy

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:38 am

stephendavid wrote:Hahahahaha what a funny person lol,your not obsessed at all are you fella.......poor guy

Stephen,
I've decided to totally ignore him, he's talking total crap and its not second hand info I have put out, its all first hand regarding Newport County as I was actually there on all the occasions :thumbright: