Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Promotion

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:12 pm

If we still in the mix come January tan has got to
Back to warnock one or two really good players and we ll have a chance think we got to strengthen abit more

Re: Promotion

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:29 pm

footiexmadx wrote:If we still in the mix come January tan has got to
Back to warnock one or two really good players and we ll have a chance think we got to strengthen abit more

I said exactly the same, I got nearly slaughtered, many said we won't need to strengthen.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I said exactly the same, I got nearly slaughtered, many said we won't need to strengthen.

I think 1 or 2 players if we are still in contention and Mr Tan will help Neil Warnock to bolster the squad

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:54 pm

avondaleblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I think 1 or 2 players if we are still in contention and Mr Tan will help Neil Warnock to bolster the squad

I think we will need it :thumbright:

Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:53 pm

Perhaps we need to utilise players like Tomlin and Ward a bit more before looking to add to the squad?

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:18 pm

That’s easy to say,if no money available we might have to sell.
How much do you think we need?
who would you sell?Zohore Morrison Gunner
Who would you buy?