Ejected foe doing the ayatollah

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby semmy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Went to the jacks today to meet up with huddersfield boys I know and during a bit of banter got thrown out.10 stewards on me .I said what have I done they said the ayatollah
semmy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ejected foe doing the ayatollah

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:55 pm

semmy wrote:Went to the jacks today to meet up with huddersfield boys I know and during a bit of banter got thrown out.10 stewards on me .I said what have I done they said the ayatollah

Finding that difficult to believe,
Bakedalasker

Postby davids » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:56 pm

semmy wrote:Went to the jacks today to meet up with huddersfield boys I know and during a bit of banter got thrown out.10 stewards on me .I said what have I done they said the ayatollah

:clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Well done Einstein!
davids

Postby semmy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:52 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Finding that difficult to believe,
semmy

Postby semmy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:57 pm

I swear. Got pulled downstairs and asked what I done wron
And the steward rsaid ó was being done on racial grounds
semmy

Postby semmy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:05 pm

Was on the bus back to the station with huddersfield gans and they were saying what happened to you. I said i done the ayatollah. They couldn believe it
semmy

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:25 pm

semmy wrote:I swear. Got pulled downstairs and asked what I done wron
And the steward rsaid ó was being done on racial grounds

Damn the politically correct.
Bakedalasker

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:01 am

Rightly so, what Cardiff fan goes to watch the jacks play and does the ayatollah?
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Xcasual » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:48 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:Rightly so, what Cardiff fan goes to watch the jacks play and does the ayatollah?

Depends on where he was in the ground ,Don’t see a problem doing it in the away end. Seen many away fans come to us over the years doing the swim away. Just taking the piss ,No harm done :bluescarf:
Xcasual

Postby dogfound » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:04 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:Rightly so, what Cardiff fan goes to watch the jacks play and does the ayatollah?

i think its a bit childish tbh.
dogfound

Postby Neville2 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:37 pm

I was ejected at man united game also for same thing , isolated me and chucked me out , no police involved , bang out of order , they despise Cardiff those stewards and staff , if anyone racist it’s them , I’ve taken it further , I’m Manchester born lived in Cardiff for decades with huge respect for ccfc , if there’s any advice or anything I can help with I have names numbers etc , don’t let the racist jack bastards get away with it
Neville2

Postby PtB » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:35 am

Hooligan.
PtB
CLYDEBANK BLUEBIRDS

It's more than just football
PtB

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:58 pm

Xcasual wrote:

Depends on where he was in the ground ,Don’t see a problem doing it in the away end. Seen many away fans come to us over the years doing the swim away. Just taking the piss ,No harm done :bluescarf:

I'm only teasing where's your humours bone ;)
Cardiffcitymad

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:07 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :laughing6:
PtB wrote:Hooligan.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby rhondda 1015 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:46 pm

Neville2 wrote:I was ejected at man united game also for same thing , isolated me and chucked me out , no police involved , bang out of order , they despise Cardiff those stewards and staff , if anyone racist it’s them , I’ve taken it further , I’m Manchester born lived in Cardiff for decades with huge respect for ccfc , if there’s any advice or anything I can help with I have names numbers etc , don’t let the racist jack bastards get away with it

Please tell me you're on a wind-up with this post, otherwise you need immediate psychiatric help.
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby dogfound » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:33 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:
Neville2 wrote:I was ejected at man united game also for same thing , isolated me and chucked me out , no police involved , bang out of order , they despise Cardiff those stewards and staff , if anyone racist it’s them , I’ve taken it further , I’m Manchester born lived in Cardiff for decades with huge respect for ccfc , if there’s any advice or anything I can help with I have names numbers etc , don’t let the racist jack bastards get away with it

Please tell me you're on a wind-up with this post, otherwise you need immediate psychiatric help.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dogfound

Return to General Chat