A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City fans suffer more misery.

Postby Ibby » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:07 pm

Ibby

Cardiff City fans suffer more misery.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cardiff City fans suffer more misery.

Postby Sven » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:59 pm

My first question is was it on display? And the second is why was it there in the beginning (assuming it was)? :?

We are told repeatedly NEVER to leave valuables in vehicles and this is a case in point. It could/does happen anywhere and that it was in Nottingham (a place known for its untrustworthy folk) only heightened the risk of occurrence! :(
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby TERRYB » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:26 pm

Sven wrote:My first question is was it on display? And the second is why was it there in the beginning (assuming it was)? :?

We are told repeatedly NEVER to leave valuables in vehicles and this is a case in point. It could/does happen anywhere and that it was in Nottingham (a place known for its untrustworthy folk) only heightened the risk of occurrence! :(

Nottingham? I think you mean Birmingham?
TERRYB

Postby dogfound » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm

i dont lock mine anymore...if they want to get in ..they will..
dogfound

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Sorry but why oh why would you take such valuable possessions to a football match especially as wasn't wearing them anyway?
Mind you should chop hand off if caught! :laughing6:
My daughter as a full bracelet and ive kept every receipt because if she lost it can claim full amount on ins as proof of value . :old:
pembroke allan

Postby MOZZER1 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:50 pm

yeah a bit stupid keeping any valuables in a car anyway but to leave them in bordsley or small heath is just plain daft . I was instructed not park anywhere in the streets last Friday by many of the locals as night games are notorious for rich pickings off the cars around that area when a night game is on . managed to pay 5 quid in a quiet industrial car park about 200 yards away from ground which was manned . Birmingham should really have a dedicated away car park not just for coaches . that area is full of crime
MOZZER1

Return to General Chat