Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Something

Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:10 pm

We need to take something from the Middlesbrough game,defeat can not be an option besides the players and the manager owes the fans something after that debacle of a performance against Birmingham city

Re: Something

Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:34 pm

angelis1949 wrote:We need to take something from the Middlesbrough game,defeat can not be an option besides the players and the manager owes the fans something after that debacle of a performance against Birmingham city

You think?Very entitled-make a good Wolves fan. :lol:

Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:We need to take something from the Middlesbrough game,defeat can not be an option besides the players and the manager owes the fans something after that debacle of a performance against Birmingham city

Can I take it from your response that you would be quite relaxed with another defeat

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:23 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Can I take it from your response that you would be quite relaxed with another defeat

Using your logic the manager and the players are somewhat in credit after the start they've made and most including me and you(if you're honest)would have accepted 6th place before a ball was kicked.As I'm also not for throwing my toys out without good cause I'd say although not happy after a defeat I supposed I would be more relaxed than yourself. :thumbup:

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:45 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Using your logic the manager and the players are somewhat in credit after the start they've made and most including me and you(if you're honest)would have accepted 6th place before a ball was kicked.As I'm also not for throwing my toys out without good cause I'd say although not happy after a defeat I supposed I would be more relaxed than yourself. :thumbup:

same here..looking at our remaing fixtures i dont see any more difficult a game than this one.

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:49 pm

dogfound wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

same here..looking at our remaing fixtures i dont see any more difficult a game than this one.

There is no such thing as a easy game in the Championship

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:24 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

i didnt and wouldnt mention ...easy games...but that doesnt mean they do not range in difficulty..
there are no easy games in any division is truth....the much repeated stupidity about the Championship being unique is just wrong.....teams that end up close to the top are there because more often than not they beat teams down the bottom.. if not the bottom teams would be top.?
would you prefer our remaining fixtures to be 34 home games against Bolton...or 34 away games at Wolves.?

Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:10 pm

dogfound wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

i didnt and wouldnt mention ...easy games...but that doesnt mean they do not range in difficulty..
there are no easy games in any division is truth....the much repeated stupidity about the Championship being unique is just wrong.....teams that end up close to the top are there because more often than not they beat teams down the bottom.. if not the bottom teams would be top.?
would you prefer our remaining fixtures to be 34 home games against Bolton...or 34 away games at Wolves.?

I tell you what I really want,and that is to have our manager to have a plan B,because plan A is clearly not working anymore

Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:24 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

I tell you what I really want,and that is to have our manager to have a plan B,because plan A is clearly not working anymore

Same old,same old Angelis.After 1 loss sack the mamager. :lol:

Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:39 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

You really only read what you want to read,as far as I know I have never called for Warnock to be sacked.....pathetic

Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:10 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

You really only read what you want to read,as far as I know I have never called for Warnock to be sacked.....pathetic

As far as you know :lol: are you sure? :lol:

Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:34 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

12 games in and 2nd in the table seems ok to me...plus we have 100% played the most difficult games of the top 6 clubs..only 4 top half clubs we have not played and only one of them in top 6....yes form and league tables can change. and no games are easy.. but on the evidence..you have to conclude its a very decent start...