Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Can be No Tired Excuses '

Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:44 am

Neil Warnock and the Cardiff City team are flying up to Boro this lunch time and staying over night, So no excuses of tiredness and City won't have played for 8 days(a week last Friday) :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Can be No Tired Excuses '

Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:26 am

This tiredness excuse is a poor excuse in my book - could maybe understand it at the end of the season and we were challenging on all three fronts including two good cup runs but only a few games in - don't stack up.

Think of all the lower clubs in division one two and conference that have long trips and still deliver.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:38 am

Dobbin wrote:This tiredness excuse is a poor excuse in my book - could maybe understand it at the end of the season and we were challenging on all three fronts including two good cup runs but only a few games in - don't stack up.

Think of all the lower clubs in division one two and conference that have long trips and still deliver.

Dobbins, I am a massive fan of Warnock, but that old excuse is lousy as far as I am concerned.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Dobbin wrote:This tiredness excuse is a poor excuse in my book - could maybe understand it at the end of the season and we were challenging on all three fronts including two good cup runs but only a few games in - don't stack up.

Dobbins, I am a massive fan of Warnock, but that old excuse is lousy as far as I am concerned.

Agreed, almost as bad as blaming the ref for our last performance.