Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL WARNOCK ON LEE TOMLIN:

Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:43 am

NEIL WARNOCK ON LEE TOMLIN:

"There’s three or four of them, Feeney, Bogle, Wardy, they’ve done well, even Loic who’s not been involved."

"It’s a great choice at the minute, they’ve all got to be disappointed at moment but they don’t show it because the dressing room attitude is really good and credit to the staff to keep everybody happy. He’s anxious to be involved, they all are."

"There’s certain times that I’ve not thought we were strong enough in midfield to warrant a Tomlin, I’ve felt we were a little bit under-strength regarding the opponent for Lee, but there will be games coming up where he will have to grasp the opportunity when he gets it, not just ten minutes as a sub, he will have to start."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEIL WARNOCK ON LEE TOMLIN:

Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:34 pm

well it doesnt sound like the court case is the issue...just tactics.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:49 am

Strange investment in a player who won't start .

I still maintain there's more to this one not a selection issue

Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:39 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Strange investment in a player who won't start .

I still maintain there's more to this one not a selection issue

maybe
but he did start the season at Burton.
therefore see no need to doubt what Warnock said. he went with a different team and game plan that both worked and now sees us 2nd.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:41 am

Warnock is right though. Playing Tomlin when we've got Hoillet and NML in the side leaves us light in the middle.

It's nice that we have options to alter our tactics with the likes of Tomlin, Ward and Damour all offering something different