Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW "YES YES I WILL TAKE THAT WIN,WITHOUT A DOUBT"

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Bluebina wrote:Well done Warnock and the boys great result :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :notworthy:

I second that :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My View/Opinion

" YES YES I WILL TAKE THAT WIN,WITHOUT A DOUBT "

CARDIFF PROMOTION PUSH NOW BACK ON TRACK/NOW FOR CARDIFF FANS TO REALLY TURN UP & GET BEHIND THEM :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I would of been happy with a draw before the match :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

The few hundred diehard City fans who bothered to travel got their Reward with a Great Away Win :thumbright: :bluebird:

Cardiff were without two of their main stars Kenneth Zohore and Aron Gunnarsson due to injuries.

The Ref was been more than fair to City today and I've always stated, it evens out over the season, for those who say they are biased towards City :thumbright:

Cardiff could feel pleased with themselves to go in at 0-0 and played some good football and actually had the better chances :bluebird:

City were second best in the second-half, but against the run of play City scored a penalty in the 85th by Joe Ralls. :bluebird: :bluebird:

MIDDLESBOROUGH 0 CARDIFF CITY 1 :thumbright: :thumbright:
Cardiff City team
Etheridge, Peltier, Morrison, Manga, Bennett, Bamba, Bryson, Ralls, Mendez-Laing, Hoilett, Ward.

Subs Murphy, Tomlin, Feeney, Paterson, Halford, Damour, Bogle

Crowd 24,806
Away Support 400 Approx Cardiff Fans :bluebird:

Cardiff City today travelled the long journey to Boro hoping to get their promotion run back on and were facing their old rival Gary Monk.

Cardiff had a decent start and had the better off the first 30 mins and looked more like;y to score.

As Boro got more in to the game, Sol Bamba was so composed in defence and helped Cardiff at the back keep a solid defence.

Cardiff could feel pleased with themselves to go in at 0-0 and played some good football :bluebird:

H/T Boro 0 Cardiff 0 :bluebird:

Boro started the second-half the better team, but there was still nothing that had troubled City goalkeeper Etheridge.

In the 63rd min Sol Bamba had close range effort cleared from the Boro goal-line!

Against the run of the City in the 85th min scored a penalty via Joe Ralls :bluebird: :bluebird: after Tarore fouled Mendez-Laing. Needless on edge of box.

Yes 0-1 :bluebird: :bluebird:

Then Hoilett missed a brilliant chance in the dying mins.

F/T Boro 0 Cardiff 1 :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

My man of the match Sol Bamba :thumbright: :thumbright:

UP NEXT MILLWALL HOME NEXT SATURDAY :thumb right:

WELL DONE THE LOYAL CARDIFF CITY FANS FOR GOING AWAY TODAY :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Really important as Shefield United and Wolves won aswell !!!!!

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:My View/Opinion

" YES YES I WILL TAKE THAT WIN,WITHOUT A DOUBT "

CARDIFF PROMOTION PUSH NOW BACK ON TRACK/NOW FOR CARDIFF FANS TO REALLY TURN UP & GET BEHIND THEM :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I would of been happy with a draw before the match :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

The few hundred diehard City fans who bothered to travel got their Reward with a Great Away Win :thumbright: :bluebird:

Cardiff were without two of their main stars Kenneth Zohore and Aron Gunnarsson due to injuries.

The Ref was been more than fair to City today and I've always stated, it evens out over the season, for those who say they are biased towards City :thumbright:

Cardiff could feel pleased with themselves to go in at 0-0 and played some good football and actually had the better chances :bluebird:

City were second best in the second-half, but against the run of play City scored a penalty in the 85th by Joe Ralls. :bluebird: :bluebird:

MIDDLESBOROUGH 0 CARDIFF CITY 1 :thumbright: :thumbright:
Cardiff City team
Etheridge, Peltier, Morrison, Manga, Bennett, Bamba, Bryson, Ralls, Mendez-Laing, Hoilett, Ward.

Subs Murphy, Tomlin, Feeney, Paterson, Halford, Damour, Bogle

Crowd 24,806
Away Support 400 Approx Cardiff Fans :bluebird:

Cardiff City today travelled the long journey to Boro hoping to get their promotion run back on and were facing their old rival Gary Monk.

Cardiff had a decent start and had the better off the first 30 mins and looked more like;y to score.

As Boro got more in to the game, Sol Bamba was so composed in defence and helped Cardiff at the back keep a solid defence.

Cardiff could feel pleased with themselves to go in at 0-0 and played some good football :bluebird:

H/T Boro 0 Cardiff 0 :bluebird:

Boro started the second-half the better team, but there was still nothing that had troubled City goalkeeper Etheridge.

In the 63rd min Sol Bamba had close range effort cleared from the Boro goal-line!

Against the run of the City in the 85th min scored a penalty via Joe Ralls :bluebird: :bluebird: after Tarore fouled Mendez-Laing. Needless on edge of box.

Yes 0-1 :bluebird: :bluebird:

Then Hoilett missed a brilliant chance in the dying mins.

F/T Boro 0 Cardiff 1 :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

My man of the match Sol Bamba :thumbright: :thumbright:

UP NEXT MILLWALL HOME NEXT SATURDAY :thumb right:

WELL DONE THE LOYAL CARDIFF CITY FANS FOR GOING AWAY TODAY :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Really important as Shefield United and Wolves won aswell !!!!!

Very, now need wins over Millwall/Ipswich home :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Haha walking out the ground we got wanker signs off the cardiff coaches as they couldnt see my city shirt as jacket was covering and couldnt undo it quick enough. Chatting to borough fans im pub after game and there calling for monks head and said they wish we had neil warnock in charge. Reconed we outplayed them today but i think it was a very even game to be fair.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:27 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:Can't make Millwall but am there with my son for Ipswich

Feckin glory hunter :D

Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:01 pm

Amazing result, huge response. The over reaction to the loss the other week was in my opinion Pathetic. Even before the game today on here people were writing us off as they obviously know best. 2 losses this season and yes two poor performances but if you know football you know it happens and it will happen.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:27 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Amazing result, huge response. The over reaction to the loss the other week was in my opinion Pathetic. Even before the game today on here people were writing us off as they obviously know best. 2 losses this season and yes two poor performances but if you know football you know it happens and it will happen.

Spot ON :thumbup:

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:16 am

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:17 am

Any sort of result from Middlesbrough away is good, and a win is excellent. I have'nt seen anyone on here moaning about yesterday's referee. Bit strange that. ;)

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:30 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:Any sort of result from Middlesbrough away is good, and a win is excellent. I have'nt seen anyone on here moaning about yesterday's referee. Bit strange that. ;)

Agreed great away win, Ref was on City's side, gave us all the 50-50 decisions :lol: :bluebird:

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:34 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Brilliant win Annis, really makes up for last week :ayatollah:

Can be really proud of our team tonight :thumbright:

We needed an Reaction to the Brum game and we got it, back in the mix :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:48 am

Sat Oct 21 Middlesbrough 0 Cardiff City 1 :thumbright: :thumbright: Crowd 24,806 Away(400 )

Sat Oct 28 Cardiff City Millwall Crowd Away ( )

Tue Oct 31 Cardiff City Ipswich Town Crowd Away ( )