Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Best defensive record in the league now

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:40 pm

After preston shipped 3 goals today they have conceded 11 and us 10, fewer than any other team in the league

Re: Best defensive record in the league now

Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:After preston shipped 3 goals today they have conceded 11 and us 10, fewer than any other team in the league

Brilliant, that's what you need to do to go up automatically, and we have goals spread about the team, which is also vital :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Eddie ccfc wrote:After preston shipped 3 goals today they have conceded 11 and us 10, fewer than any other team in the league

Brilliant, that's what you need to do to go up automatically, and we have goals spread about the team, which is also vital :ayatollah:

Yes they say start from the back don’t they, only 1 goal conceded in the last 3 games, if we didn’t have that horror show up at preston would have been even better defensive record if we kept a clean sheet or just conceded 1 it would have been 7 or 8 goals conceded now and that’s brilliant in 13 games :thumbup:

Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:27 pm

Tbh I said from the start of the season that I thought we had the best defence in the championship and I still believe that now. whether our midfield and attack is the best is questionable but having one of the best defences in the championship will take us a long way.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Tbh I said from the start of the season that I thought we had the best defence in the championship and I still believe that now. whether our midfield and attack is the best is questionable but having one of the best defences in the championship will take us a long way.

Tbh I think our record if because we defend from the front.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:06 am

And people still want a change between the sticks....

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:And people still want a change between the sticks....

Spot On :thumbup:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Not the best in the league (though close , only three teams have better record) , but is the best in our division.