Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leeds Fans

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:44 pm

3,700 Leeds fans away at Bristol City today (Sold out)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Leeds Fans

Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:38 pm

As much as i cant stand leeds fans they do have huge away support

Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:35 pm

Give them credit got a great away following

Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:07 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:Give them credit got a great away following

You'd travel lots if you lived in Leeds! ;) :laughing6:

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:35 am

boyo1927 wrote:As much as i cant stand leeds fans they do have huge away support

3,700 fans, yet again fantastic away support :thumbright:

Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:13 am

Why do we hold Leeds up as a yards stick ?

They are a big club in their own right, massive by championship standards and probably the only with nation wide support, not just Yorkshire.

Both Sheffield clubs and Villa are in the next tranche of big clubs with history and tradition, we are nowhere near that level either.

We all know we've lost our mojo since relegation with the jonny come latelys leaving after the old skool had already drifted, but how many times did we take more away than the same team brought to us. I am led to believe this stat is nowhere near as bad as many would suggest.

Will Boro bring more than 400 ?

Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:24 am

llan bluebird wrote:Why do we hold Leeds up as a yards stick ?

They are a big club in their own right, massive by championship standards and probably the only with nation wide support, not just Yorkshire.

Both Sheffield clubs and Villa are in the next tranche of big clubs with history and tradition, we are nowhere near that level either.

We all know we've lost our mojo since relegation with the jonny come latelys leaving after the old skool had already drifted, but how many times did we take more away than the same team brought to us. I am led to believe this stat is nowhere near as bad as many would suggest.

They brought 420 on a Tuesday night after two months of the season, 750 and 1,200.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:Why do we hold Leeds up as a yards stick ?

They brought 420 on a Tuesday night after two months of the season, 750 and 1,200.

Just looked for you they brought 420 on a Tuesday night in Oct, 410 on a Tuesday night in Sept, We took 89 fans and 150.

Your right though Leeds should never be compared they are a massively supported club one of the biggest in the UK.