Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Id be more than happy with 89 points

Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:21 pm

As our final points tally from here, and a play off place. Meaning we do slightly worse over the next 33 games than the 1st 13 games. :bluescarf:

Re: Id be more than happy with 89 points

Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:04 pm

The Cobra wrote:As our final points tally from here, and a play off place. Meaning we do slightly worse over the next 33 games than the 1st 13 games. :bluescarf:

is this a wind up..?
thats more than we got under MM the year we won it.
89 points and stuck in play offs .play offs...id be gutted

Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:22 pm

dogfound wrote:
The Cobra wrote:As our final points tally from here, and a play off place. Meaning we do slightly worse over the next 33 games than the 1st 13 games. :bluescarf:

is this a wind up..?

Just shows how well weve done so far I guess, but Wolves probably get well over 90 pts, with Villa also getting 90 plus :(

Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:49 pm

The Cobra wrote:
dogfound wrote:

is this a wind up..?

Just shows how well weve done so far I guess, but Wolves probably get well over 90 pts, with Villa also getting 90 plus :(

way too early to be thinking this.
Villa are on a very good run 5 wins out of 6...but only 1 of those games was against a top 10 side.the one they lost.
i think im correct in saying only once in the last 15 years or so has a team failed to get auto with 89..