Rickie Lambert on Sky Sunday morning

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Chris Holmes » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:23 pm

It will be interesting what he says about his time with us...

Goals on Sunday

Sky Sports Premier League, 11am
Former Southampton and England striker Rickie Lambert joins Ben and Kammy to review Saturday's action, plus look ahead to the two matches on Super Sunday.
Chris Holmes

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Rickie Lambert on Sky Sunday morning

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:28 pm

Is he on a wage for that turn :?: ;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:47 pm

I have no problem with Lambert. Not his fault Warnock didn't want him.
2blue2handle

Postby davids » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Did he injure his back getting off the sofa?
davids

Postby valleyrambill » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:53 pm

Warnock didn't want him lol?????????? ffs every time Warnock tried to put him on he hurt his back Warnock was fitter than Lambert at 68 a terrible signing on big wages I suppose not his fault but still down as a bad signing 2 million and big earner we lost Marshal because his wages was to high and we end up signing a useless keeper that Bolton didn't want and sign a striker who was to old on big wages so we never saved money and lost a good keeper gained nothing
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby dogfound » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:37 pm

valleyrambill wrote:Warnock didn't want him lol?????????? ffs every time Warnock tried to put him on he hurt his back Warnock was fitter than Lambert at 68 a terrible signing on big wages I suppose not his fault but still down as a bad signing 2 million and big earner we lost Marshal because his wages was to high and we end up signing a useless keeper that Bolton didn't want and sign a striker who was to old on big wages so we never saved money and lost a good keeper gained nothing

well he was an unused sub a dozen times last season under Warnock.and didnt make the bench twice when fit.
suggests Warnock didnt want him to me.
dogfound

Postby Nemo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:02 am

I don't know whether Warnock wanted him or not but we had to get rid of him to get the wage bill down. He was costing us a fortune so he was frozen out. The same thing is happening to Pilkington now.
Nemo

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:15 pm

Nemo wrote:I don't know whether Warnock wanted him or not but we had to get rid of him to get the wage bill down. He was costing us a fortune so he was frozen out. The same thing is happening to Pilkington now.

Yup, makes sense.

In saying that I don't blame the players in these circumstances, the club gave them the contract.
2blue2handle

Return to General Chat