Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wolves moaning again

Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:19 pm

Just heard Wolves manager complaining again about Preston being over physical with them and just watched their players rolling around on the floor like pu*****. Honestly a Horrid and pathetic club this season, really hope they blow it.

Re: Wolves moaning again

Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:23 pm

They are completely deluded

Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:10 pm

I don't understand him. His team were gifted a penalty when the Preston player clearly took the ball and then the ref sends a Preston player off late on to stop them from equalising, probably because one of his Portuguese tarts threw himself to the ground and rolled around 27 times to con the ref.

Looking at the stats, it seems Preston were the better team with more attacks, more possession, more efforts on goal, it seems Wolves were very lucky to win and the ref gave them a lot of help.

The winter months will be interesting, I still don't think Wolves are as good as they think they are and they could come unstuck during the Christmas/January period playing lots of games in quick succession on deteriorating pitches in the British winter weather. Some of their Portuguese fairies won't handle the physical demands.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:09 pm

tonteg the moaning minnies are a very good side and this waffle about playing in the winter months are absurd the pitches these days are like boiling greens even in January !

think Warnock will do a demolition job on them when they come here tho well I hope so :bluescarf:

Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:03 am

In fairness it was a definite red, the player just lashed out and kicked the wolves player as they would have been in for a 4th had he not. Surprised it was a second yellow and not a straight red