Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Zohore or Ward?

Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:22 pm

Who would you start vs Millwall on Saturday ? Would you go with Kenneth Zohore or Danny Ward considering he played well today. Or would you pick both and go 4-4-2 ?

Re: Zohore or Ward?

Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Zohore first name on the teamsheet if fit.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:43 pm

Zahore....ward is good but hasnt taken his chance today but will still play an important part...

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:11 am

Ward really needed to score today to keep his place.
Saying that a couple of weeks rest for Zahore wouldnt be a bad thing i would be tempted to stick with ward for saturday.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:24 am

thomasblue wrote:Ward really needed to score today to keep his place.
Saying that a couple of weeks rest for Zahore wouldnt be a bad thing i would be tempted to stick with ward for saturday.

I think it would be a bit harsh to drop Ward if it was purely because he failed to score. We are are over a quarter of the way into the season and so far Zohore has only score 3 times, so he is not really knocking them in on a regular basis either.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:44 am

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Who would you start vs Millwall on Saturday ? Would you go with Kenneth Zohore or Danny Ward considering he played well today. Or would you pick both and go 4-4-2 ?

Both need to start putting the ball in net on a regular basis, can't fault their work rate though, and it is good to have 2 decent strikers, i would go for Zohore :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:03 am

Bogle and Ward then bring in Zohore and Tomlin on 60 mins to finish the onslaught

Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:59 pm

bluespeers wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:Who would you start vs Millwall on Saturday ? Would you go with Kenneth Zohore or Danny Ward considering he played well today. Or would you pick both and go 4-4-2 ?

Both need to start putting the ball in net on a regular basis, can't fault their work rate though, and it is good to have 2 decent strikers, i would go for Zohore :ayatollah:

Id pick both for Millwall and go 4-4-2 as I don't think Millwall are gonna dominate us in midfield and average under 50% possession in games, but if I had to pick 1 it would probably be Zohore as well.