ifollow Today

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ifollow Today

Postby BluebirdNorth » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:51 pm

Anyone else have trouble buying the match today?

Went through the usual process of using tunnel bear vpn setting to the U.S, going on the ccfc website, clicking watch live then as soon as i would log in the watch live option would disappear, haven't had a problem with any of the previous games.
BluebirdNorth

ifollow Today

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ifollow Today

Postby boyo1927 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:45 pm

It worked ok for me today and i didnt have to pay the match fee just logged on and my monthly fee must have covered it?
boyo1927

Postby BlueVanman » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:54 am

Never been able to get this working on my Galaxy s7 or s8 the screen just goes black with audio and some flickering colors. More luck on the PC but even that's not great with a constant 2 to 3 seconds of smooth streaming followed by a freeze constant all through the game.
BlueVanman

Postby welshrarebit » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:17 am

Worked fine for me. But I changed my vpn from the states to France yesterday. I had a much better quality signal. Don’t know if it was coincidence or not
welshrarebit

Postby BlueVanman » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:47 am

welshrarebit wrote:Worked fine for me. But I changed my vpn from the states to France yesterday. I had a much better quality signal. Don’t know if it was coincidence or not

What do you watch on mate and what VPN are you using?

Same questions to anyone who is having success watching away games on Ifollow.

Cheers :thumbup:
BlueVanman

Postby welshrarebit » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:57 am

I watched it on my Mac with the safari browser and I use surf easy vpn. Have done for a few years and usually works well for me. When I stream via the states the quality lessens so I tried France and it was much better. I’m not technical enough to know why :-)
welshrarebit

Postby CardiffCityBlue » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:27 am

How do you pay for subscription
Says your address must be same location as your vpn location
CardiffCityBlue

Postby boyo1927 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:07 am

Easy to do chaps i do it all from my samsung galaxy s6 edge plus....

1st of all ensure yiu have the official city app.

Then get a free VPN. I use hola and on the app change settings to usa. Through this app you then open the city app.

Yesterday it worked.fine. you can change the quality of picture to suit. If its jumpy lower thr wualitu down to 800mps
boyo1927

Postby nubbsy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:33 am

welshrarebit wrote:I watched it on my Mac with the safari browser and I use surf easy vpn. Have done for a few years and usually works well for me. When I stream via the states the quality lessens so I tried France and it was much better. I’m not technical enough to know why :-)

This the problem I'm having now, I VPN via betternet to the states and the quality is terrible. My Internet speed was 9.5gbps not sure if that's good or bad but the quality is unwatchable. 340p and stuttering like mad.

How much better is it from France?
nubbsy

Postby nubbsy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:37 am

Saying that though I took the VPN off whilst it's playing and barely makes a difference.
nubbsy

Postby BlueVanman » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:56 am

boyo1927 wrote:Easy to do chaps i do it all from my samsung galaxy s6 edge plus....

1st of all ensure yiu have the official city app.

Then get a free VPN. I use hola and on the app change settings to usa. Through this app you then open the city app.

Yesterday it worked.fine. you can change the quality of picture to suit. If its jumpy lower thr wualitu down to 800mps

I have a paid VPN (freedome) set to Belgium coupled with a subscription address also in Belgium. I have the City app and log in fine but when i try to watch on either a S7 or s8 i get a breif message saying video loading then a black screen, flickering colors with the audio (crowd noise). Cant work it out.
BlueVanman

Postby BluebirdNorth » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:07 am

My payment address had been from the u.k and I've watched about 5 games no problem was only yesterday it wouldn't let me pay for the game
BluebirdNorth

Return to General Chat