Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Surely Surely '

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:31 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:I can't see them giving us 3700, the police there are edgy about it anyway, hence the early kick off.

Tim, just spoke to Vince,yes we can have 3,700 tickets if we can sell them :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Very surprised if they give us that, given that they have restricted us to just over 2000 last couple of times.
I expect he'll be at the SLO meeting tomorrow- I'll ask him what's changed if I get chance

Tim, yes they gave us 2,200 tickets, we returned 120 tickets.
I spoke to Vince today on the phone, since then away fans this season have been given up to 4,000 tickets, we will be reduced by 300, like Leeds were.

Remember they've now finished building their ground :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:56 pm

Yeah, I know the ground is finished and that their capacity is higher now, just didn't seem to line up with the stance their police are taking for the fixture.
Good news though.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:28 pm

We SHOULD sell out I agree but what would be a massive help and would definitely add to the numbers, not just for this game, but for all is if they drop the you have to be a member/season ticket holder to buy away tickets sketch.

It puts off the floating fans I know, I know lads who would go to this otherwise for a start but won't pay an extra £20 for membership on top of the £32 for the ticket, was same for Fulham, I sorted a few out but couldn't swing it for one or two who ended up not bothering to go. Let season ticket holders have 4-5 days to get them then bang the rest to first come first served.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:33 pm

Season ticket holders should be able to buy x amount of tickets

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:04 pm

spot on rvcasual

got lucky at burton when I got a ticket at the last minute just before kick off and at Birmingham had to sit with the home fans . and before people say you should get a season ticket it's not feasible for me at this moment in time so the flexi ticket is a better option at the minute

sure season tickets and away members should get first dibs at tickets but surely if the allocation is not sold out then people who are on the database should get a look in at away games too . would help our away support too !

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:08 am

RV Casual wrote:We SHOULD sell out I agree but what would be a massive help and would definitely add to the numbers, not just for this game, but for all is if they drop the you have to be a member/season ticket holder to buy away tickets sketch.

It puts off the floating fans I know, I know lads who would go to this otherwise for a start but won't pay an extra £20 for membership on top of the £32 for the ticket, was same for Fulham, I sorted a few out but couldn't swing it for one or two who ended up not bothering to go. Let season ticket holders have 4-5 days to get them then bang the rest to first come first served.

We do now have 13,000(nearly) season ticket holders and over 3,000 members which enables 16,000 Cardiff City fans to buy an away ticket :thumbright: :bluebird:
Plus Fans who have (oops can't rem name as just woke up), can buy 4 away tickets.

But 95% of our away games, because we don't take many away City fans have been able to pay on the day without id etc

I personally believe once City have sold to their 16,000 members if there are tickets left then yes they should go on general sale :thumbright: :bluebird:

But as you know if fans really want to go,everyone knows some one who can buy them a ticket :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:54 am

Cardiff City's home games v Millwall & Ipswich (Cheap tickets)

Cardiff City have had very few home games - the matches with Millwall and Ipswich are the only ones at Cardiff City Stadium in a period of seven weeks, surely big home crowds for them as well :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:17 am

' THERES THE ANSWER "

NO EXCUSES / NO MOANING :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=189308 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:I can't see them giving us 3700, the police there are edgy about it anyway, hence the early kick off.

Tim, just spoke to Vince,yes we can have 3,700 tickets if we can sell them :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Very surprised if they give us that, given that they have restricted us to just over 2000 last couple of times.
I expect he'll be at the SLO meeting tomorrow- I'll ask him what's changed if I get chance

I spoke to Vince today on the phone, since then away fans this season have been given up to 4,000 tickets, we will be reduced by 300, like Leeds were.

Remember they've now finished building their ground :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Confirmed tonight 3400 available , we have an initial allocation of 2800. 1800 sold so far and that is without a few of the coach operators not putting their lists in yet, which should take it over 2000. Given there's nearly 2 weeks to go I'd hope we can get this to 3000+

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:36 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Confirmed tonight 3400 available , we have an initial allocation of 2800. 1800 sold so far and that is without a few of the coach operators not putting their lists in yet, which should take it over 2000. Given there's nearly 2 weeks to go I'd hope we can get this to 3000+

Avon police happy to give us the whole end there as our fans have been very well behaved there in the last few vidits

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:25 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Avon police happy to give us the whole end there as our fans have been very well behaved there in the last few vidits

bit surprised the increase in allocation considering all the fuss they made about it being on Friday night..

Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:34 am

dogfound wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

bit surprised the increase in allocation considering all the fuss they made about it being on Friday night..

I was too, but confirmed by the club and police last night.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:42 am

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

All Good News Tim :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: