Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Callum Patterson '

Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:52 pm

Feels like a new signing, can't wait to see him in action over the next few weeks now :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Callum Patterson

Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:56 pm

Liam,I talk to Callums Dad Malcolm a lot and as each week went by and the stronger Callum was getting the buz in his family to play for us was immense.

Callum's Dad travelled from Scotland yesterday just incase Callum made his debut for us and thankfully he did :thumbright: :bluebird:

He then came back to Cardiff to stay with him.

I actually said to his Dad,your son is like a new signing to us :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: ' Callum Patterson '

Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:13 pm

He is a new signing.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:04 am

maccydee wrote:He is a new signing.

Exactly!

Saturday was his debut for our senior team. How long do people think he's been at the club? ... he only signed in the summer. :lol:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:04 am

How did he play when he came on?

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:12 am

Jock wrote:How did he play when he came on?

I watched on iFollow. I'm not sure he touched the ball in his brief time on the field and I don't remember him having to make a tackle. However, I think looking at the bigger picture, it was more about him getting that feel back of being involved on the field and finally feeling a part of proceedings. Judging by his Tweet, he was well chuffed just to have made a cameo appearance and get over that psychological barrier.