Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' CARDIFF CITY ARE VIRTUALLY GIVING THE THEM AWAY '

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:14 am

' CARDIFF CITY HAVE PUT ON SALE HALF-SEASON TICKETS '

' CARDIFF CITY HAVE PUT ON SALE ' £2.50p a game

:bluebird: :bluebird: ' CARDIFF CITY ARE VIRTUALLY GIVING THE TICKETS AWAY ' :bluebird: :bluebird:

Cardiff City have currently nearly 13,000 season ticket holders and are now 2nd in the Championship :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Come on Bluebirds and Support the Boys lets make it 18,000 season ticket holders :bluebird: :bluebird:

Under 16's from £29 :thumbright: (less than £2.50p a game)

Ages 16-21 £59 :thumbright:

Students any age £59 :thumbright:

2017/18 Half Season Tickets | On Sale from Nov 1st :thumbright: :bluebird:

Watch 12 Championship games from December 26th! 2017

Adult tickets from £139! Juniors from £29! :bluebird:

Cardiff City FC is delighted to announce that Half Season Tickets – for our final twelve home Sky Bet Championship fixtures – will go on sale on Wednesday, 1st November.

Beginning with our Boxing Day clash against Fulham, a Half Season Ticket will also include key Bluebirds fixtures with Bristol City, Birmingham City, Wolverhampton Wanderers and our final match of the season, against Reading, on Sunday, 6th May.

Half Season Tickets will go on sale from 10am on Wednesday, 1st November. You can purchase online, in person at the Cardiff City Stadium Ticket Office or by calling 0845 345 1400. Half Season Tickets are available from Wednesday, 1st November until 1pm on Tuesday, 26th December.

Half Season Tickets can be purchased from:

£139 for Adults (£12 per match)
£29 for Juniors (less than £2.50 per match)
Family of 4 for £319 (less than £7 per person per match)

Cheapest pricing based on Zone 4 and Zone 4F, is as follows:

Adults – from £169 & £139
Seniors (60+) - from £129 & £89
16-21s - from £59
Students (FT) - £59
Juniors (U16) - from £49 & £29
Family of 4 for £319*

Save up to £66 against matchday pricing (save £77 for a Family of 4!) Family Ticket Policy constitutes that no adults are admitted without children and no children without adults. Family Ticket is made up of 2 Adults and 2 Juniors (U16).

PRICE CLASSES & ZONE HALF SEASON TICKET PRICE
ZONE 1 ZONE 1
Adult £299
Seniors 60+ £229
16-21 £199
Juniors u16 £169
ZONE 2 ZONE 2
Adult £239
Seniors 60+ £169
16-21 £139
Juniors u16 £109
ZONE 3 ZONE 3
Adult £209
Seniors 60+ £169
16-21 £109
Juniors u16 £89
Juniors u16 (with a full paying adult) £29
ZONE 4 ZONE 4
Adult £169
Seniors 60+ £129
Students FT £59
16-21 £59
Juniors u16 £49
Juniors (with a full paying adult) £29
ZONE 4F (FAMILY) ZONE 4F (FAMILY)
Adult £139
Seniors 60+ £89
16-21 £59
Juniors u16 £29
Family Ticket £319
ZONE D (DISABLED ENCLOSURE) ZONE D (DISABLED ENCLOSURE)
Adult £139
Seniors £89
16-21 £59
Juniors u16 £29
You can purchase online from November 1st via this website – by calling 0845 345 1400 or visiting the Ticket Office at Cardiff City Stadium.

And remember - CityCash can be used towards the purchase of a Half Season Ticket (find out more about CityCash here) :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY HAVE PUT ON SALE ' £2.50p a game

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:15 am

:bluebird: :bluebird: ' CARDIFF CITY ARE VIRTUALLY GIVING THEIR TICKETS AWAY ' :bluebird: :bluebird:

Come on Bluebirds and Support the Boys lets make it 18,000 season ticket holders :bluebird: :bluebird:

Under 16's from £29 :thumbright: (less than £2.50p a game)

Ages 16-21 £59 :thumbright:

Students any age £59 :thumbright:

2017/18 Half Season Tickets | On Sale from Nov 1st :thumbright: :bluebird:

Watch 12 games from December 26th!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:18 am

:bluebird: :bluebird: Half Season Benefits :bluebird: :bluebird:

By purchasing a Half Season Ticket, you’ll be entitled to the following benefits:

First refusal to renew for 2018/19 (date restrictions may apply)
Entry to Season Ticket Holder competitions throughout the remainder of the season
Enrolment into the CityCash Loyalty Rewards Scheme with a Starting Balance of £2.50 (available 48 hours after purchase)
Access to Season Ticket Partners
Discount on Match by Match Hospitality, Community Foundation Soccer Schools, Matchday Birthday Parties and event space hire at CCS
Opportunity to purchase additional tickets at £5 for one fixture during the season (selected by Cardiff City FC, subject to availability)
First refusal for away matches
Preferential pricing for home Cup and Play-Off fixtures (where applicable)
Birthday ticket upgrade (if your birthday falls on a home match day)

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:18 am

Referral Scheme :thumbright: :bluebird:

This year, we’re pleased to announce the implementation of a Referral Scheme for 2017/18 existing Season Ticket Holders to refer friends or family to buy a Half Season Ticket.

The Half Season Ticket Holder simply needs to quote the name and fan number/postcode (of the person who has referred them) when they purchase over the phone or in person at the Cardiff City Ticket Office.

Half Season Ticket Holders who have been referred by an existing Season Ticket Holder will receive an additional £2.50 into their CityCash account, available to spend 48 hours after the transaction is complete.

The Season Ticket Holder who has referred the Half Season Ticket Holder will receive £5 into their CityCash account, available to spend 48 hours after the transaction is complete.

Half Season Tickets Memberships are also available with Sytner BMW Lounge Memberships starting for adults at £409 and Ricoh Diamond Suite Memberships at £549 (+vat) per seat. For more information call 0845 345 1405. Further details to follow.

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY ARE VIRTUALLY GIVING THE THEM AWAY '

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:34 am

This is a fantastic offer, given the position of the team in The Championship and makes perfect sense for anyone wanting to come on the journey with their friends and/or family :thumbright:

I''ve already referred a few and hopefully we will see an increase in Season ticket holders for the second half of the season, as the stadium finally comes to life on a regular basis!

Under Neil Warnock, it may just turn out to be the best value ever! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :notworthy:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:41 am

Time to get all schools involved after half term is over ,every school in Cardiff & Vale and Valleys area should have access to this infomation.

The school with the biggest take up gets free goodies a tour of stadium any number of prizes can be given.

A big push for kids now will give our future fan base a big increase.

Time for the public of South Wales to back the team with big crowds.

We have a team to be proud of with Mr. Warnock and his coaching team leading us forward.

Sign up now if you want see us play in Blue in the Premier next year. :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:44 am

Sven wrote:This is a fantastic offer, given the position of the team in The Championship and makes perfect sense for anyone wanting to come on the journey with their friends and/or family :thumbright:

I''ve already referred a few and hopefully we will see an increase in Season ticket holders for the second half of the season, as the stadium finally comes to life on a regular basis!

Under Neil Warnock, it may just turn out to be the best value ever! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :notworthy:

Chris, Spot on, perfect sense :thumbright: :bluebird:

City have sent it to over 100,000 City fans :bluebird:

I've just posted it to over 50,000 City fans on FB/Twitter etc :bluebird:

The excuses can now stop and every excuse you can think of has been used why we don't get bigger crowds.
Yet the day we get to the Premier League, 30,000 plus and No excuses :lol:

From Dec 26th 2017, if City are Top 6 in the Championship, We should get 25,000 plus crowds :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:45 am

bluebirdrob wrote:Time to get all schools involved after half term is over ,every school in Cardiff & Vale and Valleys area should have access to this infomation.

The school with the biggest take up gets free goodies a tour of stadium any number of prizes can be given.

A big push for kids now will give our future fan base a big increase.

Time for the public of South Wales to back the team with big crowds.

We have a team to be proud of with Mr. Warnock and his coaching team leading us forward.

Sign up now if you want see us play in Blue in the Premier next year. :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Rob,
Totally Agree :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:33 am

i pay £419 for my season ticket (used to sit in the £519 area). what message does this send out to the fans who paid full whack? there's running promotions every now and again, and then there's cheapening the value so that it pisses of people who paid £400+ for their tickets.

yes we need to attract new fans, but dropping prices from £5 a game for kids to £2.50 will not make that much difference. clearly the stadium is too big for a club of this size.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:11 pm

northernbluebird wrote:i pay £419 for my season ticket (used to sit in the £519 area). what message does this send out to the fans who paid full whack? there's running promotions every now and again, and then there's cheapening the value so that it pisses of people who paid £400+ for their tickets.

yes we need to attract new fans, but dropping prices from £5 a game for kids to £2.50 will not make that much difference. clearly the stadium is too big for a club of this size.

I had a season ticket for 43 Consecutive seasons and now that I live abroad no point as I can only fly over for about 10 home games and it's only been costing me £18 a game and £5 for my daughter in the Ninian Stand :thumbright: :bluebird:

To be fair City are very cheap to watch and well worth it :thumbright: :bluebird:

I can only commend our club for their prices :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:12 pm

northernbluebird wrote:i pay £419 for my season ticket (used to sit in the £519 area). what message does this send out to the fans who paid full whack? there's running promotions every now and again, and then there's cheapening the value so that it pisses of people who paid £400+ for their tickets.

Why does it matter what you paid? You were offered a sales pitch by CCFC and you decided that it was a deal, so you handed over your money in the knowledge that you had the same seat for all home games with a few added benefits thrown in.

Now we are further down the timeline what would you prefer.......a half empty stadium with full paying fans, or a fuller stadium with some fans having a bit of a discount? For the record I have a season ticket but because of my location I'll be lucky to see half the home games.

Great move by the City and I hope many take it up.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:15 pm

Still hav not worked these zones out!

Where does it say £59 for students, I never read that on the email I had????

Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:25 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Still hav not worked these zones out!

Where does it say £59 for students, I never read that on the email I had????

??????

Well I received it saying £59 students etc and so did many others I know :bluebird:

Link
https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/20 ... e-nov-1st/ :bluebird:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Cardiff City have Just Sent 40,000 text messages out :thumbright: :bluebird:

You can't fault our club for trying :bluebird:

Now it's over to our 260,000 fan base that are registered at our club :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:27 pm

:bluebird:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:01 pm

I dunno City can't do ANYTHING right in some people's eyes. I paid for a full season ticket and it would give me great pleasure to see CCS full every game even if new fans get a cheaper ticket than me. At the start of the season you have the option to buy a season ticket, no one puts a gun to your head ffs. :banghead:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:33 pm

The Bluebirds have secured 27 points from 13 matches, losing just twice and trail league leaders Wolves by two points. It all bodes well for a potential promotion — which has been Warnock's target since he took over the club 12 months ago. :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:34 pm

avondaleblue wrote:I dunno City can't do ANYTHING right in some people's eyes. I paid for a full season ticket and it would give me great pleasure to see CCS full every game even if new fans get a cheaper ticket than me. At the start of the season you have the option to buy a season ticket, no one puts a gun to your head ffs. :banghead:

Spot on :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
avondaleblue wrote:I dunno City can't do ANYTHING right in some people's eyes. I paid for a full season ticket and it would give me great pleasure to see CCS full every game even if new fans get a cheaper ticket than me. At the start of the season you have the option to buy a season ticket, no one puts a gun to your head ffs. :banghead:

i comend those that dont mind paying more and those that buy STs that they know full well they will not get value from {i have done this myself }.
but people are entitled to not share those views .
our price structure is messy and has been for a long time...is no longer clear that a ST saves money..and even this new price list has 28 various amounts...on top of the gold,silver,bronze nonsense..on top of the different prices for pre book and match day..
for years and years it was x amount adults bit cheaper oap and juveniles..and the club gave you a deal for buying STs..simple..

Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:10 pm

I was always going to renew no matter what, for myself and my 2 boys. But I have to say Cardiff didn't follow through on what they promised if we renewed.

We were told there would be an open training session at the stadium. This never happened, so for me I'm thinking what's the point of renewing next season ?? Shall I just wait and get these great offers they are pushing out to non season ticket holders. :roll:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:11 pm

brewer918 wrote:I was always going to renew no matter what, for myself and my 2 boys. But I have to say Cardiff didn't follow through on what they promised if we renewed.

We were told there would be an open training session at the stadium. This never happened, so for me I'm thinking what's the point of renewing next season ?? Shall I just wait and get these great offers they are pushing out to non season ticket holders. :roll:

Oh and the open training session they had down Cornwall doesn't count al all!

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:02 pm

as i said - i'm not against running promotions per se.

who should the priority for the club be - loyal supporters who have paid for season tickets up front year in year out, or johnny come latelys?

if the club want to start discounting tickets to fill the ground, then they should cut the price of season tickets. don't exploit people's loyalty.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:04 pm

Great prices

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Come on all you plastic fans make the effort to support the team. Get off your backsides and get down to the CCS. NO excuses accepted. I am sure that if we can get big crowds for the remaining games we will get promoted. Then you will have first option for tickets for Premier League football, this is when everyone will want tickets, saying that they have supported the City all their lives. :bluescarf:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Bluesman wrote:Come on all you plastic fans make the effort to support the team. Get off your backsides and get down to the CCS. NO excuses accepted. I am sure that if we can get big crowds for the remaining games we will get promoted. Then you will have first option for tickets for Premier League football, this is when everyone will want tickets, saying that they have supported the City all their lives. :bluescarf:

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:36 pm

dogfound wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

i comend those that dont mind paying more and those that buy STs that they know full well they will not get value from {i have done this myself }.
but people are entitled to not share those views .
our price structure is messy and has been for a long time...is no longer clear that a ST saves money..and even this new price list has 28 various amounts...on top of the gold,silver,bronze nonsense..on top of the different prices for pre book and match day..
for years and years it was x amount adults bit cheaper oap and juveniles..and the club gave you a deal for buying STs..simple..

Perhaps (for many) it's simply about commitment to the club? :thumbright:

I'm certainly in that group and once spent, I tend not to give it a second thought and even encourage the club to do what they can to get bums on seats at every opportunity in the (often vain) hope that some of those people will stick around :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:44 pm

Bluesman wrote:Come on all you plastic fans make the effort to support the team. Get off your backsides and get down to the CCS. NO excuses accepted. I am sure that if we can get big crowds for the remaining games we will get promoted. Then you will have first option for tickets for Premier League football, this is when everyone will want tickets, saying that they have supported the City all their lives. :bluescarf:

Yep! I've moved away from the term 'plastics' nowadays but have to admit that lots now have proven 'previous' when it comes to 'selected' support! ;)

The same happened back in the really dark days when 20,000+ of us attended matches that the books showed to only 3 or 4,000 actually being there! Ninian Park was in reality a much bigger stadium than people gave it credit for, as despite the number of people who claimed to have been there, there was usually more than enough room to swing a Tarzan rope, never mind a cat! :laughing6:

I'm more than happy to se the club give these incentives and I hope the so-called 'fans' become genuine 'supporters' of a club going places under a fantastic manager, his competent coaches and a squad full of committed players! :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:49 pm

come on fellow bluebirds get your tickets now its going to be very interesting 2nd half of the season ,neil warnocks barmy army :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:49 pm

Be interesting to see how many ST we have after Xmas? I'm sure the possibility of promotion will sway fans temporarily! :o

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Be interesting to see how many ST we have after Xmas? I'm sure the possibility of promotion will sway fans temporarily! :o

Allan, I really don't see what else the club and/or the team's performances can do better to persuade them? :thumbright: