Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BBC Wales Sport

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:59 pm

Surprise Suprise no mention of Cardiff City again on the Welsh news, they certainly have a grudge.

If I had my way I would ban them from the club on match days.

Re: BBC Wales Sport

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Llantwit Blue wrote:Surprise Suprise no mention of Cardiff City again on the Welsh news, they certainly have a grudge.

Totally agree with you. It's embarrassing how poor their coverage is. A few stories about the minority egg chasing regions and more about Rhys Webb followed by women's football which is a minority sport followed by a minute or so about the jacks defeat and game v man united.

I've submitted another complaint. Doubt it'll do any good but if we keep pestering them they might start covering us properly.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Llantwit Blue wrote:Surprise Suprise no mention of Cardiff City again on the Welsh news, they certainly have a grudge.

Totally agree with you. It's embarrassing how poor their coverage is. A few stories about the minority egg chasing regions and more about Rhys Webb followed by women's football which is a minority sport followed by a minute or so about the jacks defeat and game v man united.

I've submitted another complaint. Doubt it'll do any good but if we keep pestering them they might start covering us properly.

not sure what they are playing at.
it looks more than oversight.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:24 pm

One to keep an eye on ;)