Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe Ralls (again) For those who attended today

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:23 pm

People may have noticed I’m not his biggest fan.

How did he do today?

A mate of mine has told me he was terrible and didn’t even bother clapping the fans at the final whistle.

Re: Joe Ralls (again) For those who attended today

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:43 pm

I am a big Joe Ralls fan but i think he plays better with Gunnar at the base with Bryson or Damour in front. We are playing with 2 CM's and 3 cente halfs and one of those CM's is more an ACM.

Joe is more of a continuity player. He is very mobile with a great engine and can sometimes spot a pass but i really believe he needs a genuine CM with him.

Not sure whats up with Gunnars contract but we need a genuine DM at christmas if Gunnars doesn't sign soon.

He was OK but chasing shadows most of the game

Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:57 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I am a big Joe Ralls fan but i think he plays better with Gunnar at the base with Bryson or Damour in front. We are playing with 2 CM's and 3 cente halfs and one of those CM's is more an ACM.

Joe is more of a continuity player. He is very mobile with a great engine and can sometimes spot a pass but i really believe he needs a genuine CM with him.

Not sure whats up with Gunnars contract but we need a genuine DM at christmas if Gunnars doesn't sign soon.

He was OK but chasing shadows most of the game

Ledley.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:58 pm

We need someone bigger and stronger than Ledley.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:10 am

2blue2handle wrote:We need someone bigger and stronger than Ledley.

El Pitbull ---- that would be nice in this team!