Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VINCE ALM: SAYS A PROPER DERBY ATMOSPHERE WITH A GOOD MOB

Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:09 pm

VINCE ALM (CARDIFF CITY SUPPORTERS CLUB):

"Good mob of youngsters on the train today to Bristol well done lads impressive turnout good atmosphere'

"Actually enjoyed the game proper Derby disappointed to lose obviously to Brizzle but if you believe in omens, last time we lost early in the season to them we got promoted to the premier league as champions"

3,068 Cardiff Fans away at Bristol City Today :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: VINCE ALM: SAYS A PROPER DERBY ATMOSPHERE WITH A GOOD MO

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:30 pm

Cardiff fans going back to the train station
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:34 pm

Bristol City are claiming there Youth had a massive result against our Youth despite Cardiff having much bigger numbers. They are saying our Youth had scrambled into a warehouse and phoned the police.
Can anyone confirm or deny this ? Also they are gobbling off saying Cardiff have never got a result against them even the hardcore Soul Crew days. My thoughts on that is yeah yeah yeah :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Bristol City are claiming there Youth had a massive result against our Youth despite Cardiff having much bigger numbers. They are saying our Youth had scrambled into a warehouse and phoned the police.
Can anyone confirm or deny this ? Also they are gobbling off saying Cardiff have never got a result against them even the hardcore Soul Crew days. My thoughts on that is yeah yeah yeah :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nukes I have seen videos of our youth on twitter battering Bristol's, but the Cardiff youth well outnumbered Bristol, Cardiff had massive young numbers out.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Bristol City are claiming there Youth had a massive result against our Youth despite Cardiff having much bigger numbers. They are saying our Youth had scrambled into a warehouse and phoned the police.

Nukes I have seen videos of our youth on twitter battering Bristol's, but the Cardiff youth well outnumbered Bristol, Cardiff had massive young numbers out.

Thank you Annis for that they are gobbling off as usual :thumbup:

Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Where can i see the videos :thumbup:

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:05 am

Jasonccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Where can i see the videos :thumbup:

I have seen videos from the Bristol side but they ain’t to be published as they haven’t been posted on social media and I promised to delete them.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:07 pm

Fair play there were thousands of Cardiff youth out :thumbup:

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Stringfellow wrote:Fair play there were thousands of Cardiff youth out :thumbup:

Seem to be more and more Cardiff Youth out at away games now and they are the future Old Heads. :bluescarf:

Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:58 pm

TERRYB wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:Fair play there were thousands of Cardiff youth out :thumbup:

Seem to be more and more Cardiff Youth out at away games now and they are the future Old Heads. :bluescarf:

sure are Terry, I have seen them gaining numbers and confidence over last Cpl years - hope they keep their brain together though :thumbup: