Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Jacks fighting each other in the stands :lol: '

Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:18 pm

Swansea City FC

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foot ... g-13860207

Swansea fans attacked each other as once again their club were defeated on the pitch.

Their were similar scenes like this in 2015 at the Liberty when Swansea fans fought each other then.

By Matthew Davies

Radio Wales also reported.

Media Wales

Sunday 5th November 2017

Swansea City fans seen fighting each other in the stands as shocking scenes add to club's troubles

Tension overspilled on Saturday as Swansea went down to another defeat on home soil

Swansea City fans were seen fighting among themselves during the shambolic defeat to Brighton .

In ugly scenes in the East Stand of the Liberty Stadium, supporters were seen scuffling at points in the second half as tension mounted on and off the pitch.

Supporters in all four corners of the stadium vented their anger throughout, with chants of "you greedy b******s get out of our club" and "we want out club back" sung with gusto and directed at the directors' box.

James Davies @jimmyd14070
Swans fans fighting with each other in the ground .... wtf

Sam Ace @itsSamAce
I really don’t know what’s worse.. the performance or the fans fighting each other, clubs a joke at the moment #swans

Sidds0 @Rob_Sidds
Yes + the stewards trying to throw em out. A couple of rows up from the drum, sad to see but us Jacks are passionate

SWANSEA CITY HAVE BEEN ASKED TO COMMENT / NO REPLY
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Jacks fighting each other in the stands :lol: '

Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Had a Red Rebrand have they?

Some of those photos are from Wembley stadium feck all to do with the Jacks. :roll:

Link

Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Not disputing that this didn’t happen but the below pics and videos are a non storyline and to be honest Annis is embarrassing to this site and should be removed .

Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:10 pm

seems to be the same fella starting it every time..how come he is not banned.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:11 pm

lord raglan wrote:Not disputing that this didn’t happen but the below pics and videos are a non storyline and to be honest Annis is embarrassing to this site and should be removed .

Its his message board you Fooking header :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:12 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Had a Red Rebrand have they?

Some of those photos are from Wembley stadium feck all to do with the Jacks. :roll:

Correct they are showing the last time they fought each other in 2015, the Story is direct from todays media Wales.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:15 pm

lord raglan wrote:Not disputing that this didn’t happen but the below pics and videos are a non storyline and to be honest Annis is embarrassing to this site and should be removed .

Its the main headline in Media Wales / Not mine

Link

Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:28 pm

Ok nukes since when have we ever trusted media Wales ......pics from Wembley , St. George’s flags , Crystal Palace stewards Nice and warm was it , everyone in polo shirts .

In fighting at clubs happens , it shows you care lol
Not standing up for the great unwashed but any opportunity for the egg media to do a hatchet job on tFootball followers they’re sacred sport is dying on its arse .

God now they’ve done it to us a few times and Annis you more than any of us have experienced it first hand .

Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:35 pm

lord raglan wrote:Ok nukes since when have we ever trusted media Wales ......pics from Wembley , St. George’s flags , Crystal Palace stewards Nice and warm was it , everyone in polo shirts .

Not standing up for the great unwashed but any opportunity for the egg media to do a hatchet job on tFootball followers they’re sacred sport is dying on its arse .

God now they’ve done it to us a few times and Annis you more than any of us have experienced it first hand .

I 1000% have and I will never trust the media.

BUT, its all over twitter and fb, this story by Media Wales, I'm not going to take it down to help the Jacks of all people, do you think they would stick up for me and say its not true?

Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Fair play .... your website Annis your prerogative no dispute ,thought I’d mention it ,it is a forum after all .

By the way like I said not saying it didn’t happen .
:occasion5:

Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:06 pm

Any Swansea fan who is very angry about this season obviously weren't a fan from the vetch days.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:43 pm

good chance they can have scrap with us next season :old:

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:02 pm

lord raglan wrote:Fair play .... your website Annis your prerogative no dispute ,thought I’d mention it ,it is a forum after all .

By the way like I said not saying it didn’t happen .
:occasion5:

:occasion5: :thumbright:

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:02 pm

murphy wrote:Any Swansea fan who is very angry about this season obviously weren't a fan from the vetch days.

:thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:33 pm

murphy wrote:Any Swansea fan who is very angry about this season obviously weren't a fan from the vetch days.

they had a protest organised for mid day yesterday i think about 8 turned up which grew to a dozen or so.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:03 am

lord raglan wrote:Ok nukes since when have we ever trusted media Wales ......pics from Wembley , St. George’s flags , Crystal Palace stewards Nice and warm was it , everyone in polo shirts .

Opps sorry read it wrong the way I read it I thought you meant Annis should be removed from this message board :o :oops: Right if you don’t say anything else about this neither will I :banghead: :banghead: :laughing6: :laughing6: :notworthy:

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:23 pm

I think this Rat On Rat violence is terrible. When will it end? #ratlivesmatter

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:38 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I think this Rat On Rat violence is terrible. When will it end? #ratlivesmatter

:lol:

Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Happy Days are here again lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal Happy Days are here again! :lol:

Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:53 pm

This was mentioned on the Radio Wales phone-in at the weekend.