Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A club in turmoil ' Bottom of the Championship '

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:33 am

Sunderland look on course for their second consecutive relegation, their club is in turmoil, the team are bottom of the Championship.

Sunderland fans still supporting their club away yesterday at Middlesborough.

Sunderland fans travelling the 30mile journey, but looking heading for another relegation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Bottom of the Championship '

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:34 am

Championship Sunderland
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Bottom of the Championship '

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:42 am

They could turn it around, but it serves them right. They avoided relegation for so many years by just changing their manager at the last minute to get a boost from their players, and I hate that. Would love to see them drop to League One.

Re: A club in turmoil ' Bottom of the Championship '

Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:23 pm

they must be gutted...after 5 years of relegation battles id imagine a lot of their fans almost felt relieved to go down and start winning a few..

Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:57 pm

At the beginning of the season I said they could go straight down again.

Couldn't see anything that would turn their fortunes around. Still got time yes but still can't see them being safe.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:57 pm

sunderland - what an embarrassment of a football club. where to start?

poor players, poor recruitment, poor management, no medium to long term strategy, owner who doesnt care any more and just wants to salvage what he can........ they certainly have the look of a club that will not bounce back any time soon. i doubt they will go down again though.