Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Cardiff City players you have drunk with '

Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:22 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:My lad drank shots with Whitts in town a couple of years back can’t remember which bar.

Oh and I drink coffee with Ken Choo!
:laughing6:

Interesting ...

Re: ' Cardiff City players you have drunk with '

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:42 pm

After the FA cup final down the bay. The team had a public celebration at the oval basin then went back to the hotel to get sorted. Flatmate went for a pint in Salt bar after, I went home to get something to eat. Got a call few hours later, "get back down here sharp Robbie Fowler has bought a box of Corona from the bar and is giving them out.

By the time I legged it back to the bay Trevor Sinclair, Ledley, Super Kev were all out. Glen Loovens was there as well but no sign of Paul Parry strangely enough ;-) but cant rmember who else was there. Chris Barker was there as well used to play LB for us. Hairiest man in football!!

Must be some city fans that remember that night? Some boy telling Trevor Sinclair to grow his dreadlocks back then super Kev disappeared and came back with a massive danger mouse costume on. Absolutely hilarious!" Ledley went early because he was steaming.