Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

When will the Jacks fire the Bullet?

Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:59 am

The Jacks look in their worst state in the last 10 years, the team is not performing in any way and looks totally rudderless. the question is how long can Paul Clement survive. I think he will be lucky to see the end of November.

When do you think he will be fired?

Re: When will the Jacks fire the Bullet?

Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:20 am

Whistler wrote:The Jacks look in their worst state in the last 10 years, the team is not performing in any way and looks totally rudderless. the question is how long can Paul Clement survive. I think he will be lucky to see the end of November.

Won’t be long another 2 friendlies for Coleman,that’s my prediction.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:11 am

Whistler wrote:The Jacks look in their worst state in the last 10 years, the team is not performing in any way and looks totally rudderless. the question is how long can Paul Clement survive. I think he will be lucky to see the end of November.

not sure he will be..cant just keep on sacking managers and paying compo every 10 months..
truth is the squad is poor...and recruitment last window was poor { not sure how much influence Clement had }
other clubs that have got rid look to have decent squads that were under achieving . that is not the case down the road and id imagine Huw knows this..

Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Fired??? They should extend his contract, he’s doing a wonderful job!

Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:59 pm

My next door neighbour is a Jack and went to the Brighton game, said it was the worst football he had seen played ever...I did mention Slade to him but he would have none of it.

He reckons they are sinking fast, clubs in a state, the yanks only want money not interested in the club side or community, Uncle Huw is going to do a runner to Spain and he reckons WHEN they go down, they will go quicker than the titanic in terms of administration!

Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:29 pm

theclaw wrote:

Won’t be long another 2 friendlies for Coleman,that’s my prediction.

Me too :old:

Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:44 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:My next door neighbour is a Jack and went to the Brighton game, said it was the worst football he had seen played ever...I did mention Slade to him but he would have none of it.

He reckons they are sinking fast, clubs in a state, the yanks only want money not interested in the club side or community, Uncle Huw is going to do a runner to Spain and he reckons WHEN they go down, they will go quicker than the titanic in terms of administration!

Administration?

They really are not too sure about the Yanks are they?

Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:47 am

1980s Bluebird wrote:My next door neighbour is a Jack and went to the Brighton game, said it was the worst football he had seen played ever...I did mention Slade to him but he would have none of it.

Loving this post.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:03 am

All I can say is, what goes round comes around.
I had so much s##t of the jacks, when we were going through our off and on field problems.
"KARMA"
Funnily enough they are all very quiet at the moment.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:37 am

The worst thing the jacks ever done was sack Bob

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:39 am

Probably waiting for West Brom to sack Pullis.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:37 pm

Let's not start the inevitable the jacks are going down thread. Happens every year and they never f*cking do!

Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:21 pm

nubbsy wrote:Let's not start the inevitable the jacks are going down thread. Happens every year and they never f*cking do!

I have to agree, personally I couldn’t give a f**k about Swansea City and what they’re doing. Cardiff City FC is all I care about, f**k the Jacks.